• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Ditto Mega-Thread

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2024
    if you walk them and you got wrong egg let me know I will trade you the pokemon you did need don't know who is who
    Who is egg ? eevee? or togepi ?

ObsidianTheCrusader

Your Chaotic Affectionate!
    Years
  • Alright! There you go! The Eevee egg was in a Luxury Ball as you probably already saw, so, should be easy if you want to obtain Umbreon / Espeon.
    Also, out of curiosity, you said "Gibble?" As in the Pokemon Gible?

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2024
    yeah but i got that one :) was jut breeding one for myself but I do still want a Togepi can you get me a Togepi egg ?

ObsidianTheCrusader

Your Chaotic Affectionate!
    Years
  • Ah, I see. I was worried you might have gotten my request mixed up. :D
    Unfortunately, I don't have a member of that line yet. If I find one sometime soon, I'll breed an extra for you, assuming you don't already have one

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2022
    Hiya, does anyone have a ditto they'd be willing to trade me for something else? I'm based in the UK if that helps.

Back