• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Ditto Mega-Thread

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    LF non-English Ditto

LF: non-English Ditto!

I can send you an English Ditto and/or any Pokémon you might need for your Pokédex!

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2020
    Hello, I have non english ditto. I think it has 3 or 4 perfect ivs.

Are you willing to trade for items or rare balls? I dont really need anyone for my pokedex

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2020
    Hello, I'm looking for a foreign ditto in any language except English. I have an English ditto to trade that has 4 perfect IVs. I would like one with at least 3-4 perfect IVs. Would also consider trading a Pokemon of your choice for a ditto. Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2020
    FT 5 IV english Ditto Plus and invite to a 5* max charizard raid
    LF 5 IV foreign ditto

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2020
    Hello, just completed the game yesterday and I want to start shiny hunting. Anyone have a foreign ditto they can possibly trade? Non English. I also have English dittos to trade. I have a perfect IV Growlith and a 5IV Larvitar for a equal IV Foreign Ditto to trade.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2020
    I have a couple of 4 IV Dittos to trade for a Foreign Ditto with at least 4 IV's. Non English please.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2020
    Lucky. I'm still looking for one. Though I did just get a 5 iv gmax charizard from a raid.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2020
    Anyone willing to swap a foreign ditto for a UK one or something else you might need?

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2020
    Hey, does anyone have a dupe 5/6IV ditto they could trade me? I havn't got much as i am still early game so i understand if not. cheers

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2020
    LF: non American 6 IV ditto
    FT: Master ball or whatever you want besides legendary. Contact me on discord if you want to discuss amurphy583#9113

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2020
    LF a foreign ditto 5iv (not hacked) does not have to be shiny
    FT
    shiny ditto
    shiny arcane
    shiny vikavolt
    shiny trevenat
    shiny snorlax not gmax
    shiny ferrothorn
    shiny bravery
    shiny blastoise
    shiny charizard not gmax
    I got a regular lunala and a solgaleo
    AND MORE message me if you wanna trade :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2020
    Looking for a foreign non UK ditto not bothered about anything else, just want to get some shiny pokemanz

Back