• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Ditto Mega-Thread

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm new to shiny breeding and i learned online its easier if you have a foreign pokemon in the daycare
    So im looking for a foreign ditto to trade, i really dont care about any of the iv and evs and whatever im too new to that to even know how to begin with that
    if you have what im looking for i can trade you an American Ditto

Do you have any other Pokémon to offer?

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2020
    i have a spare foreign ditto for trade but i would rather get a Aromatisse or Slurpuff. Need to complete my dex for the shiny charm!

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2020
    looking for foreign ditto, have regenerator mareanie with haze and two perfect IV

looking for foreign ditto, have regenerator mareanie with haze and two perfect IV

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2020
    Does anyone have a spare foregien ditto? 4 iv would be great 👍. I have a English one to match for trade

Please pm me

Thanks very much in advance

Blaiseix

... is tired
    Years
  • LF: 4-5IV Dittos (0 Attack, 0 Speed and/or 0 Attack + 0 Speed)

FT: 6IV French Ditto, Master Balls, Rare Balls, or if you have a specific Ditto den, I can catch a Korean one for you.

!! can clone if needed

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2020
    Trade Offer/Request for 6IV Ditto

Hi i just got myself a Switch with Pokemon Sword and i was able to port over my Old Pokemon from my 3DS.
    My only issue now is that my 6IV Ditto is not from another County anymore so I would like to ask if someone for any other country/are than Austria/Germany would want to trade a 6 IV Ditto with me so we could both Masuda Breed
    Thanks in advance, oh and if anyone has any really interesting offers other than a 6IV Ditto i actually own 3 from each of my old Pokemon games on the 3DS.

So the Summary:
    Offering: 6IV Ditto (3X)
    Requesting: 6IV Ditto from another Country than Austria/Germany
    Request 2: Anything you might think is a worthy trade as i don't hace much in Sword&Shield yet.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2020
    Lf: foreign ditto ft: English ditto

LF: Foreign Ditto (any)
    FT: English Ditto

LF: 4-5IV Dittos (0 Attack, 0 Speed and/or 0 Attack + 0 Speed)

FT: 6IV French Ditto, Master Balls, Rare Balls, or if you have a specific Ditto den, I can catch a Korean one for you.

!! can clone if needed

Hey you guys maybe one of you and I could work this out I can offer 3 6IV German Dittos and want a 6IV (insert any other Coutry) Ditto in return

Blaiseix

... is tired
    Years
  • Hey you guys maybe one of you and I could work this out I can offer 3 6IV German Dittos and want a 6IV (inesrt any other Coutry) Ditto in return
    I already found what I was looking for but I may be interested in your Dittos, any of those Adamant, Jolly, or Timid?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Hi i just got myself a Switch with Pokemon Sword and i was able to port over my Old Pokemon from my 3DS.
    My only issue now is that my 6IV Ditto is not from another County anymore so I would like to ask if someone for any other country/are than Austria/Germany would want to trade a 6 IV Ditto with me so we could both Masuda Breed
    Thanks in advance, oh and if anyone has any really interesting offers other than a 6IV Ditto i actually own 3 from each of my old Pokemon games on the 3DS.

So the Summary:
    Offering: 6IV Ditto (3X)
    Requesting: 6IV Ditto from another Country than Austria/Germany
    Request 2: Anything you might think is a worthy trade as i don't hace much in Sword&Shield yet.
    Going to move your thread to the Trade Corner section we have; should have more luck in there (or on the trading channel on our Discord server).

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2020
    Sadly their Natures are pretty shit I wasn't Synchronizing any of them while chaining back in the day

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2020
    Untitled

LF: Falinks

Hidden ability I have plenty to choose from even shinys

Also LF 0speed Ditto

Back