• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~Diving Deep~~ (A Water Pokemon Fan Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    My favorite move back in Gen I was Bubble Beam, I found that sound effect epic! ^_^
    Surf has became my favorite since Generation II, its relatively high Base Power (even it received an alteration at Generation VI) and steady Accuracy secured it to this spot firmly.

I want moves that are Water-type variant of Double-Edge and Overheat. As I love Flare Blitz, Leaf Storm, Wood Hammer and Overheat a lot

Years
  • My fave Water-types moves include Surf for its usability and power, and I also love Water Pulse for its really cool battle animation (particularly in B2/W2 where it looks really beautiful), not to forget Scald for being unique in that it squirts burning water at the opponent and can be pretty potent with its burn chance.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Can you tell us who are those Pokémon? :P

Those pokémon are Floatzel(may not be a perfect water-type, but I like it), Sharpedo, Lapras, Swampert, Vaporeon, Milotic, Empoleon, Quagsire and more! I like to diversify, so I can test other Pokémon, and know their ways to battle, etc!

What's your favorite Water-type offensive move? What makes this move so special?

I really like Surf a lot! It has a good base power, good accuracy, can hit more then one opponent, and it's useful outside of battle!
    I like Scald too! "The user shoots boiling hot water at its target. This may also leave the target with a burn." Well that's very unique especially because Scald can burn the opponent, something that water-type pokémon were never capable to do with water moves!

LucarioFan3

Needs A New Username lol
    Years
  • What's your favorite Water-type offensive move? What makes this move so special?
    Mine's Crabhammer, mostly because I love moves with high crit rates for some reason.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Look at this, everyone.
    Spoiler:

Those pokémon are Floatzel(may not be a perfect water-type, but I like it), Sharpedo, Lapras, Swampert, Vaporeon, Milotic, Empoleon, Quagsire and more! I like to diversify, so I can test other Pokémon, and know their ways to battle, etc!

What's your favorite Water-type offensive move? What makes this move so special?

I really like Surf a lot! It has a good base power, good accuracy, can hit more then one opponent, and it's useful outside of battle!
    I like Scald too! "The user shoots boiling hot water at its target. This may also leave the target with a burn." Well that's very unique especially because Scald can burn the opponent, something that water-type pokémon were never capable to do with water moves!

I can assure you Floatzel's not a bad Pokémon, unless you use the metagame perspective to look at Floatzel. *Looks at Luvdisc*

If you're running a mono-Water-type, Pokémon with Storm Drain and Water Absorb are going to rain you with gratitude if you use Surf on a Double/Triple Battle. {XD}

Mine's Crabhammer, mostly because I love moves with high crit rates for some reason.

I didn't expect Crabhammer to be this popular!

A special shout out to 「sarcasm, I really love what you wrote in your signature. ;)

I'm gonna start a new topic on Saturday (of my timezone), if no one's starting a new one.~ We need to keep our club refreshing like the sea breeze. {XD}

Last edited:

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • (。'▽'。)♡ What's not to be proud of? I love Water, I love this club, and I love its members! LOVE! (ෆ❛ัᵌ❛ัෆ)° (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

LOL. (It's true though.)

Oh! Then may I propose a new topic? ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Years
  • Look at this, everyone.
    Spoiler:

It's kinda funny when you see Cradily in that pic when it's not even a Water-type, but I recall its Pokedex entries mentioned that it used to live in the sea before becoming an extinct species that would then get revived from fossils. It doesn't even learn any Water-type moves (at least as far as I'm concerned) so it's yeah, odd.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    (。'▽'。)♡ What's not to be proud of? I love Water, I love this club, and I love its members! LOVE! (ෆ❛ัᵌ❛ัෆ)° (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

LOL. (It's true though.)

Oh! Then may I propose a new topic? ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
    I noticed you're a member of other clubs (which is NOT against tbe rules), and seeing that signature makes me feel happy as you included only Water club.

Yes, please! As long as it's following the rules you are very free to create a topic. {XD}
    It's kinda funny when you see Cradily in that pic when it's not even a Water-type, but I recall its Pokedex entries mentioned that it used to live in the sea before becoming an extinct species that would then get revived from fossils. It doesn't even learn any Water-type moves (at least as far as I'm concerned) so it's yeah, odd.

And then you have to wonder where did Kabuto go! XD

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • Spoiler:

the double post jabs my conscious lol.
    DUN DUN DUNN -

Proposed Topic!

Which Water Pokemon is your favorite in Ash's past and present traveling companions (includes Ash too, of course)? Who do you think is the most silliest and most serious? ヾ(゚∀゚ゞ) Reasons why?

Time to continue sailing ahead!

Last edited:

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Spoiler:

the double post jabs my conscious lol.
    DUN DUN DUNN -

Proposed Topic!

Which Water Pokemon is your favorite in Ash's past and present traveling companions (includes Ash too, of course)? Who do you think is the most silliest and most serious? ヾ(゚∀゚ゞ) Reasons why?

Time to continue sailing ahead!

Try to avoid a topic that involves mainly the anime series next time, as it can be tricky. Not to mention not everyone here watches the anime series. ;)

I'm fond of Totodile's playful character! The silliest one would be probably Oshawott? He's goofy and emotional, from what I've seen in the GIFs. :) The serious Water-type one would be Frogadier and it bears similarities to an another Pokémon by Ash who isn't a Water-type.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • Try to avoid a topic that involves mainly the anime series next time, as it can be tricky. Not to mention not everyone here watches the anime series. ;)

I'm fond of Totodile's playful character! The silliest one would be probably Oshawott? He's goofy and emotional, from what I've seen in the GIFs. :) The serious Water-type one would be Frogadier and it bears similarities to an another Pokémon by Ash who isn't a Water-type.

Haha, my bad, sorry! I'm just curious though because it seems every Water Type is very... silly. LOL. I can name a lot. XD

True~ Dawn's Piplup is also silly too! Ahhh... the episodes of Meloetta with Dawn coming back for a bit comes to life! So Piplup and Oshawott as a duo amuses me. x3

I'm actually surprised the little frog is serious... I miss Oshawott now.

Years
  • Which Water Pokemon is your favorite in Ash's past and present traveling companions (includes Ash too, of course)? Who do you think is the most silliest and most serious? ヾ(゚∀゚ゞ) Reasons why?

It's been a long time since I watched the anime. Brock's Ludicolo. OF COURSE HE HAS TO BE THE SILLIEST AND THE BEST ONE IN THE TEAM!!!! I am not sure about the most serious though, I don't remember any, and I haven't watched the recent episodes. And by that, I meant the Gen V episodes up to the newest ;-;

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    New topic:
    Would you like to see an another Water-type Legendary Pokémon? If so, what animals/items/myth should it be based on?

Years
  • Which Water Pokemon is your favorite in Ash's past and present traveling companions (includes Ash too, of course)? Who do you think is the most silliest and most serious? ヾ(゚∀゚ゞ) Reasons why?

I feel like for some reason I always enjoyed Ash's Oshawott, as if my love for the little guy wasn't enough already, and he is cute but also pretty funny. It was least something fun to watch in what was the most intolerable anime saga to date.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Would you like to see an another Water-type Legendary Pokémon? If so, what animals/items/myth should it be based on?

Yes, I think it would be very cool! We already have Kyogre who represents the sea right? Maybe, this "another Water-Type Legendary Pokémon" could represent all the Water-type Pokémon! Hmmm, it could be based on a giant and mythical seahorse, a magestic water snake? Or a giant jellyfish? Or maybe Nemo {XD} I really don't know on what creature it would based on! I hope to see more ideias from others!

Years
  • Would you like to see an another Water-type Legendary Pokémon? If so, what animals/items/myth should it be based on?

I'd like to see a water-type legendary that's based more on its power. Like a myth that it fights evil with so much water that lakes are formed(lame, I know), or something similar. I'm not sure what animal/item it'd be based on, but the legendary could look something like Zac from LoL.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Would you like to see an another Water-type Legendary Pokémon? If so, what animals/items/myth should it be based on?

I would like a Water-type that is a legendary aquatic fairy, while her base stat for each stat is identical to those like Celebi, Manaphy. I would like her level up moveset to focus on Special and Status moves.

Years
  • Hello guys. :) Is there any room left for me to join the club? :P
    Water has been my favorite type for as long as I can remember.
    I actually have a full team in game. I would love to be a water gym leader. :c
    My team is
    Keldeo
    Blastoise - Conway
    Kingdra - Kingsley
    Cloyster - Shelby
    Starmie - Ishtar
    Azumarill - Ari

Soooo, yeah! Love my team and we'd be honored to join. :)

Years
  • Hello guys. :) Is there any room left for me to join the club? :P
    Water has been my favorite type for as long as I can remember.
    I actually have a full team in game. I would love to be a water gym leader. :c
    My team is
    Keldeo
    Blastoise - Conway
    Kingdra - Kingsley
    Cloyster - Shelby
    Starmie - Ishtar
    Azumarill - Ari

Soooo, yeah! Love my team and we'd be honored to join. :)

Yes there is still room for members! You can never have too many Water Pokemon lovers as they say. Just fill the official sign-up form on the first page and I'll add you!

Years
  • Thanks for the welcome! :)

- Your nickname: Kenshin
    - Your Partner Pokémon: I'm guessing this would be my fave? hmmmm, I'd have to go with Starmie!
    - Reason for joining the club: My favorite type of course. I consider myself an aspiring water-type gym leader as well.
    - Answer to the current topic:
    I guess a water/fairy legend would be amazing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back