• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Sakura really needs a power-up, because so far, it's been Naruto and Sasuke

Betcha she'll be the one to kill Madara, or whoever they're fighting now

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

She's mastered a load of stuff Tsunade taught her. One of the best medical ninjas in the series and supposedly really smart. Yeah, she hasn't been able to apply this at all well.

Her worst action was not destroying Obito's eye when he told her to ''you mean it could get worse if Madara steals it?'' ffs Sakura.

She also thought to herself somethign along the lines of ''I've finally managed to get these two back together'' in regards to Naruto and Sasuke. She hasn't done ♥♥♥♥.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Huh? Oh, didn't consider that there might actually be any other options other than Nayruudo. After all, it follows the anime formula. Main kisses/peeks at/gropes obvious main girl early on within 1-3 episodes, gets with girl in the end. But in this case, the girl is Sausage.

They cut back to the scene, like, every other flashback. And every time you watch the fifth opening to the original show.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Naruto is the typical oblivious shounen lead but he has shown on a few occasions that he respects Hinata, going right back to her fight with Neji in the Chuunin exams.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Yeah, but...I don't know if that could make for a really good conclusion, especially given how spread out those occasions are. It doesn't feel like it's mounting too much.

I mean, I could definitely see a confession or maybe them getting together after a time skip, but especially considering the parallels to Kushina and some other things that have been happening...semi-recently (barring the weak-arse confession), I can easily see NaruSaku being the way they'll go. I never really saw it as a strong love plot...or even a legitimate one, but I've noticed that they've been more aggressively trying to push it in that direction, both in the series and in the eyes of the reader (...whether it's working or not, though...)

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Eh, Sigmund Freud 'everyone wants to ♥♥♥♥ their mum' part felt really out of place to me considering everything else that has happened before and since. If that is what he was gong for anyway.

Have been loads more genuine moments between him and Hinata despite the fact she has way less panel time than Sakura.

----

In other news I'm enjoying this Ouiaboo cartoon a lot more than I thought I would. Especially considering it's based on the sort of game I don't really enjoy.

Last edited:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Well I gots my new name after... what is it? 3 years? Yeh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back