• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

I'm a computer, gaming console, or bust kinda person. If it doesn't work on a Vita or 3DS, I'll just find a computer and do it. Not a fan of virtual controls for games, and for other things I'll just use my PC. I have a tablet at my house, but I only use it for Guilty Dragon (an official .//Hack FTP)

...Speaking of that, it's been a while since I've played.

Years

I do a lot of web browsing on my tablet. Reading in bed is fun.

Oh look another series I am biased towards approving. Can't wait for an English release. :P

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

A day of school. Cut straight to the theater where we do two identical two-hour shows in one big go. Then cut to a night out where we of course make our way through the entire sodding city. And during all of this, apply close proximity to and constant (wonderfully awkward) interaction with the girl I've got going on.

This in general has turned out to be slightly exhausting.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Yeah.

>DeltaSalamence

I didn't know how to do usernames back then. {XD}

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back