• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Darn

So we can' worship satan?

darn, and here I was about to start the Church of Vivillon

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014

Did you know I make five bucks every time I say zero in this thread?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

That doesn't make any sense. Not on a logical level, but on a subject-verb/subject-noun agreement level. Saying you'll find the end somewhere because it's infinite doesn't work. Now, if it were finite, that would make sense, but it's because it's infinite that you wouldn't find an end.

Similarly, there cannot be a universe where there is no multiverse because the multiverse exists outside the universe, not the other way around. Thus the multiverse's existence isn't dependent on the universe, but the reverse is true.

Years
    12. Now that's just contradictory.

Also, Ayase confirmed for best girl apologies to those who've been subject to me spamming this everywhere:
    [dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

12. Now that's just contradictory.

Also, Ayase confirmed for best girl apologies to those who've been subject to me spamming this everywhere:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back