• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Did you say creepy breasts!?!

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Years

I just began working like two weeks ago, and I'm good at giving job tips? Never seen someone say that about me before lmao

Years

I just began working like two weeks ago, and I'm good at giving job tips? Never seen someone say that about me before lmao

Well, I haven't tried it yet (because I still need to ask if I even have one of those things you talked about and I forgot what it's called and I'm too lazy to go a bit back in the Chit Chat Cafe's DCC to find it xD ) but I will soon enough.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back