• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

I had no idea German is you macho
    , that's quite a surprise.

Myself I really like the language (as well as the country, feels like the only European nation that isn't going to the hell currently). It's a fun challenge to learn it during my off time, lotsa rules to remember.

Probably because it's imposing its austerian policies on the rest of the Eurozone LOL.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

^ See, it's the "only" in that statement that makes it truly Un-American.

Which reminds me, things'd be a lot easier if we were called "The United States, America", because those living in Mexico don't consider themselves American, and those in Canada don't either. And I get that the continents are called "North and South America", but really it's a case of "you are or you aren't". We should just follow the Spanish lead and create a term for those from the US (which, there, is called "Estadosunidenses"). It'd make things a lot easier, and it'd certainly make more sense than it currently does.

----------------

On a COMPLETELY different note, which Jojo should I start with? The original, 2000, 2012, or Crusaders?

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Scotland is not a real country, you are an Englishman in a dress

Spoiler:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I HAVE COME FROM THE FUTURE OF TOMORROW TO TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE DOOMED US ALL WITH YOUR CHOICE

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back