• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I have too much free time

Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

I wish the World Championships had pokemon's stats set to their base level, same IVs and EVs across the board

Have battles rely on good move and item use, not "Max-out-Garchomp's-speed-and-attack-stats-and-roflstomp-everything"

The WC is getting repetitive and predictable

In many cases you make a strategic choice when picking between various EV spreads. Many would argue it's a good part of the game that you have to predict or figure out what EV spreads the opponent is using (aside from the obvious Atk + Spd ones ofc).

Primal Groudon and Kyogre's abilites are wonderful. Will make the story parts where these heavy weather conditions come into play really fun.
    Competitively, the big drawback is that the weather effects supposedly disappear when they leave the field, which would mean it's not that useful in singles. Really cool in doubles or triples though, if you can keep them alive for a long time.

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
    Years
    The Ruby mascot is even more epic now!
    Camperupts typing,but no water attacks? the trolling is real. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

aahhhhh I can't wait. The only video game that I am planning on getting eve nthough there are several games that I want. Trying to save money for a new laptop haha.

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
    Years

aahhhhh I can't wait. The only video game that I am planning on getting eve nthough there are several games that I want. Trying to save money for a new laptop haha.

wait wut? I'm in a similar situation.only difference is that its a game on PS3 that I want,and some of my money had to be used as an emergency,so I'm starting from Scratch :L

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I don't have wifi very often, and I'm more of a pokemon fan, so I'm probably gonna go with ORAS

Of course, not I have to choose...

Archie or Maxie?

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Expanded Landmass: More Zubats
    Expanded Sea: More Tentacool

There is no right answer

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back