• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Hey, it was one thing I enjoyed about Black and White was the lack of older pokemon

it let me build my team around the new pokemon and allowed me to get a feel for them without distracting me with old pokemon I already know are overpowered

Besides, if they tossed in every generations rat and bird pokemon, Route...uh...201? would be swarming with

Rattata
    Sentret
    Zigzagoon
    Bidoof
    Patrat
    That-one-rat-thing-from-Kalos-that-looks-more-like-a-rabbit

and

Pidgey
    Hoothoot
    Tailow
    Starly
    Pidove
    Fletchling

Oh goody, so many choicces

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I only use Swampert because it's immune to electric types

and when the grass types come out, I send out my Swellow to devour their souls

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Heck, I didn't even use Blaziken's Mega in XY.

Actually, didn't they say there was no other way to get the blazikenite than to get the event torchic? Although I do assume that they only meant in the XY games themselves.

Haven't used Swampert since I was eight. So might as well go with that. Swampert is bro.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

I always prepare way too much. Especially in turn-based RPGs.

Got kind of boring in XY though, so I ended up playing with the goal of making it interesting rather than winning quickly. The fights against Xerneas and Lysandre were pretty fun after I had let them set up.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Yeah, XY basically tried to make grinding nonexistent.

I'd say that I did the same, but I loved my party too much. I mean, I used weak-arse Pikachu through the entire game...but I used Espurr, which was basically a cannon.

...Y'know, I would have been content with just Espurr. My experience with that thing was love at first sight.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2020

The level curve in XY is actually nice provided that you don't ever use the EXP Share until after Gym 3, or at least that's how it panned out with me. Might actually extend that to Gym 4 since Ramos is a walkover.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Mawile was really fun to use in the story. Especially since it got legitimately powerful once it got its mega. :D

...Might use Mawile again in these games. Milotic is a given, though.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Fairy types are going to make having a steel type necessary

Hm...Mawile or Aron?

Emile showed that having an Aron is rather fun

"HAHA, ONE DAMAGE"

Give it protect and you can use it as a shield in double battles since the AI always seems to target it with special attacks since it's Special Def. is crap

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

hehe, 34, hehe

....who said anything about Mega Evos?

I don't even care about 'em, I prefer hold items like Brightpowder, Amulet Coin and Sitrus berries

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back