• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DNA Alter + Corrupt (Trying again)

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    it wont evolve,you over altered it,it will die at level 50...

i alter feraligatr's DNA so it become THE POKEMON THAT WLL PWN ALL POKEMON HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    "Bet youcant handstand yeh whole life PTTTTTTT!:P"
    you get so angry, you die

i alter mewtwo's DNA so it transfers its powers to ASUPER RABID fERALIgATooR TO KILL pkmn!

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    (That isnt a DNA altering, thats just making Feralligator more powerful)

He blows up in your face like an over-charged MP3 player. Heh heh.

I alter Sudoowoodo's DNA so it is a FIRE TYPE WITH BLAZING BRANCHES OF SELF-DEATH.

Shadez

-
    Years
  • an other magnemite came with it and the whole Magneulti exploded

i alter celebi's dna so it has the power of all pokemon together

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    The entire population of earth were having a walk-through-a-mountain-with-Gengar day, and all became trapped inside the mountain, leaving you lonley and depressed. You later commit suicide by jumping in a volcano.

I alter all pokemon's DNA so they can speak.

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
  • Because they no longer have a language of their own, humans overhear that Pokemon want to make humans extinct and rule the world, so the two races are plunged into war.

I alter Gyarados' DNA so that it can extend its fins to become wings so that it can fly.

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    Turns out your Gyarados was a shiney, and you were too stupid to notice. Too bad it already flew away, taking your money used to alter the DNA with it.

I alter Poochyena's DNA so it is a ghost puppy that can create mirror images of itself.

Shadowburn

I'm Back. If You Care.
    Years
  • The ghost puppy scares the president of USA so much he turns in to a dorito and lands on a button that blows up the world. *couldn't think of anything*

I alter Chansey's DNA so that it has a butt where its face should be.

Sanky

Christos's #1 Fan
    Years
  • Migthyena will use metronom, wich will make an explosion and kill all of you.

I alter Magicarp's DNA so it can learn HMs & TMs.

Back