• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do all yer MOTM discussion here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
  • Oh dear, i feel stupid for voting so early now.... x.x
    Next MOTM i'll wait till later in the month to post my votings, cause i think its better to do that, like Kairi said. Well, i have done my votings now anyway =D

I just thought i'd come in here basicly to say a HUGE thankyou to anybody that voted for me, it really makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside when i see my name in someones votes ^-^

Cosine - Wow, i didn't expect my name to come up in your votings! I hardly know you! Thankyou so much all the same though ;)

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Im not goin' to vote in any MotM anymore...
    I have too many friends and I dunno on who to vote...
    Its too dificult... So I wont vote anymore ^ ^;

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • Castrainer said:
    Im not goin' to vote in any MotM anymore...
    I have too many friends and I dunno on who to vote...
    Its too dificult... So I wont vote anymore ^ ^;

Awwww ;_; Don't do that Casty! I know what you mean, but i try to spread my votes out for my different friends here. There are enough catagories to have all your friends in one, you just have to choose carefully. I try to only vote for my best friends, since such a popular guy like you couldn't fit all his friends in the list ;) *lol*

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    ~*Silent Tattsu*~ said:

Awwww ;_; Don't do that Casty! I know what you mean, but i try to spread my votes out for my different friends here. There are enough catagories to have all your friends in one, you just have to choose carefully. I try to only vote for my best friends, since such a popular guy like you couldn't fit all his friends in the list ;) *lol*

But its still dificult...! Idea!
    I will do something like Jordan and vote in the last day! XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ha, then you?ll probably be voting near the very end of the deadline?better have them ready. =P

aaaaaa

I got my finger on the trigger, baby. I mean, Abby.

Oh, and this is just a general comment about the voting.
    Does anyone else think this cheating bullcrap has got to stop?
    skds registered three extra accounts to boost the votes in his favour, and Junichi (Or Cosmo) has done the same, reg'd extra accounts to vote for Junichi and Cosmo.
    I bet if you look at IP's, you'll see I'm right.
    These people should be disqualified from ever voting, or being voted for; for life.

Last edited:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    We?re aware of it now, yes. Figured it out this afternoon thanks to Erica spotting the same things.

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
  • Please note that Cosine is my sister and Tangent and ^_^ are my cousins. We made a deal of us all voting for each other. They used my comptuer to log in and vote

Years
  • Yeah right...if your cousins use the same computers, do they live in Estonia with Cas? :P

I've really had enough with that name calling thing...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    a1337a said:
    Oh, and this is just a general comment about the voting.
    Does anyone else think this cheating bullcrap has got to stop?
    skds registered three extra accounts to boost the votes in his favour, and Junichi (Or Cosmo) has done the same, reg'd extra accounts to vote for Junichi and Cosmo.
    I bet if you look at IP's, you'll see I'm right.
    These people should be disqualified from ever voting, or being voted for; for life.

I kinda agree. I wouldn't mind if relatives voted for eachother, but if they're just voting for one person, I think that's cheating.. --; I mean, have you guys looked at worship and new_evil? Those guys keep on voting for the SAME person.. Those are votes that shouldn't be counted. Votes shouldn't be counted if they're repeated over and over again. I dun't mind if they choose more than five different peeps.

Right on, toots *high fives*

*dies*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    a1337a said:
    *hugs Cartoon*
    I like you.
    You rock.
    </random>
    Mwahahaha! *sticks tongue out at peeps* I rock! XD

It does suck when peeps cheat, that ain't fair. Not for other peeps who truly deserve it. And its very very very annoying, I mean, who do these peeps think they are? --;; But once again, like I said, I don't mind if peeps choose five or more different peeps. But come on, if somebody did this..

Best Female Member: Moron
    Most Creative Member: Moron
    Most Cooperative Member: Moron
    Best Avatar: Moron

Isn't THAT SO FRIGGING ANNOYING?!?!

*dies*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back