• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do any of you even use post comments?

Do you leave other members post comments, at all?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • No.

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Post... whats?

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Since it's not reputation anymore and hasn't been for some time, I've noticed nobody has been giving me any of these often nonsensical and usually anonymous (shame too, I'd like to follow many up and ask for an explanation) one-liners. Maybe it's simply that nobody notices it anymore, but do tell.

As an aside: if you do make post comments, do you append them with your name? I do.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Hah, I use them maybe once a month, as I've almost forgotten about them. Most of the time when I send them, they're usually as a joke so they're is no point for me signing.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • I rarely used them when the rep system was in place, and now I definitely don't use it. I don't think I have at all within like the past 8 months. xD

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Yeah, actually. My most current one was praising twocows about the awesome image that he posted about the iPad.
    I still check my post comments as well. Apparently I'm the only one who does that these days.

Sometimes I post the comment with my name, but lately I've just been slacking.

Last edited:

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I didn't even realise the reputation thing had been changed. Still, that's what happens when you spend over half a year away from this place.

I voted 'Post..what?' but for the record no, I don't.

Years
  • Nope. Maybe we should just get rid of the feature outright, I never saw the point of leaving a post comment when you can just quote someone and say whatever you wanted to say that way.

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    I forgot about them for a while until I just saw this thread title. I haven't ever used the post comment feature, even when it was the reputation, and I hate getting them. They're just annoying biased messages that criticize my posts, and what's worse is that I don't even know who sent them, so I can't inquire about the comment.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I haven't given one since January however I do check the recieved part every day basically.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Occasionally.

Usually, though, if I wanna say something to someone, I do it through VMs/PMs/in actual threads (unless it's personal, of course).

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I don't see a point in them anymore. There are more useful ways of telling someone about what you feel about his or her's post.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    It's a good way to comment on a post without spamming. Why was the rep system dropped?

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    No, I've never commented on anyone's post before. I have received some post comments. But that was like a year ago.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I've used comments once recently.. it was to praise someone on their post. I found it easier than posting it on their profile. /shy

But only once, EVER. XD;

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • I forgot about the post comment things. Well, I know they're there, but I just never bother. If there's something worth commenting about, I'll just post.

Back