• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do u believe in Aliens

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2004
    I do for some reason cuz there are lot of galaxies out there and its impposible that we are on the only galaxie with living things isnt that impossible there a millions of other galaxies,so there must be somthing out there thats living :tired:

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I think this belongs in "Mixed Voting Polls"...

I'm not sure if I believe in aliens. I think there might be animals on other planets out there, but not intelligent life forms like us, a.k.a "aliens".

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
    Its been proved that there is obvious life on Mars, not intelligent though... there's snow on Mars, therefore there's leftover bacteria. Also one of Jupiter's moons is completely covered in Ice, underneath that ice, is apparently water. Now if there's water, wouldnt you suspect there is not only bacteria, but also full-fledged creatures living there?

Yeah... I am weird, and I do believe in aliens, and I do think MIB is a true story... well kinda. I've heard of these pale gray people living on earth... I dunno what to think of that, I heard their organs arent exactly accurate. But that recent spotting in a Mexican Air Force base couldnt be a hoax. Why would an Air Force make up something? I watched a video of it, and its very clear.

So bottom line: I believe in aliens.

Now to go watch Larry the Cable Guy on Comedy Central! ^^

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    yes there tis life on mars, but this belongs in mixed voting polls yes?

Years
    jokestr2004 said:
    Yeah... I am weird, and I do believe in aliens, and I do think MIB is a true story... well kinda.

Wait a sec......telll me you were only joking when you said that.....MIB? OMG!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I don't know much about that Mexican Airfoce UFO sighting, but from what I heard, 'experts' say that the UFOs were just Lighting Balls cause by the weather...are all UFOs caused by the weather?? I spent like 2 hours watching the discovery channel when it was talking about UFOs and their relation to the bible and anything where people were 'lifted up into the heavens' were considered UFOs picking people up, or Moses following the light (UFO) in the sky and eventually going in it and coming back out with the 10 Commandments.

So..I believe in aliens. I also believe they will one day vaporize us all.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    digispirit virus said:
    yes there tis life on mars, but this belongs in mixed voting polls yes?
    Err... i'm not sure, and I kinda think that the thread about *do you talk to yourself* belongs there too... >.>; But since I don't have the power, I'll keep my mouth shut. n_n;;;

Yes, I believe in Aliens. The universe is huge, but even it has a limit. And I believe that there are planets similer to our Earth. Who knows? Maybe there're even humans? xD; I also believe in another universe...

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Do I believe in aliens? Absolutely. I haven't seen proof of their being aliens like some of the members who have posted in this thread, but it just makes sense when you think about it. This universe is humongous, and people haven't even come close to exploring all of it, so you can't really say that they don't exist for sure. I don't believe all of those lies on T.V., like "UFO sighting", although.

Yeah, and like these people have said, this should have taken a left on MVP. =P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    then again there are discussions in this too... *no clue if this is OC or MVP*

Maybe, maybe not... what an original answer huh?
    Why should we bother with aliens? If they do not exist... well let's move on with our lives and get some better glasses. If they do exist, it's not like we can do anything about them in a long while anyway. Should they visit early, surel then their technology is far too advanced for us to handle in a war-like situation (as they can visit other planets, and we, cannot). So in the end, why bother?

Plus it's more likely that we'll kill ourselves on earth before aliens have the chance to find little earth to visit us.

As for the bible and aliens, it is God's matter regarding what creatures he have made, and what plans he has for all of them. God's plans are always too complicated and perfect for our sinful little minds to comprehend, so let's just leave God's business to God, and our business to us and God. Whatever we need/God thinks that we need, God shall provide and give it to us. If God thinks that this earth needs a few aliens visiting us, then so be it (and perhaps we'll be killed by aliens, or befriend them? who knows... it's in God's hand, not ours)

aaaaaa

To believe ourselves to be alone in this universe would be arrogant.
    Of course, perhaps the existance of life not of our world could explain the bible's story of creation, as well as tying in with evotionary proof.

Maybe the 'God' that Catholics beleive in was an Alien? Maybe a ship visted the earth thousands of years ago, and experimented on apes, creating the Adam and Eve spoken of in religion?

No proof, but it's about as close to religious as my beleifs go.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Yes. Do I believe how they are protrayed in the movies and television? No. Somewhere out there there must be life. Somewhere in some galaxy there probably is life smarter then us. Do I think they travel around in spaceships with their lazer guns and giant heads planning a takeover of other planets? No. I just believe in life off of earth.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I don't believe in aliens, plain and simple. It's not a matter of feelings of human superiority or arrogance (how could not believing in aliens be arrogant?) As many of you say that odds dicatate that aliens have to exist, I say that odds dictate that aliens don't exist. Think of all the variables that would have to fit just right for anything like us to exist anywhere else -- earth is unique among all planets.

Years
    You know, I read this (since someone obviously didn't like what I said,) somewhere. According to someone, we were put here by some alien spacemen for experiments, or tests. I cannot prove or disprove that, but, I think it sounds like this guy was pretty bored.

Last edited:

aaaaaa

I take that as a flame, and will be reporting it to appropriate moderators.
    Just so you know.

But how do you figure it to be 'dumb and childish'? I mean, you're clearly able to beleive without proof whatsoever that some being created the entire universe, revolving around our measely planet.

Why then create other planets at all?
    Thats something for you to ponder, Bible-Boy.

Back