• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do u have a crush on a yugioh! character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years

LOL

XD

WOMBBUFET

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Lightning said:
    =o I think Yami Malik can be funny sometimes. But Malik is just so much cuter. <3 Especially during the Yami Malik VS Yami Yuugi duel. He's adorable when he's going on about how he's going to die to Rishid~ *glomp*

And when he takes off his shirt. *squee* o___o
    I agree with Lightning Yami Malik I funny to me and at times he's can be cool looking like here
    and here
    but you've gotta admit he's the coolest looking villan especially right at the end during the Malik vs. Yami duel.

MiNuN*

&#12302;yakusoku no nohara&#12303;
    Years
    Nope, it isn't, Yami Marik is a piece of crap, no offence to Marik-fans out there.
    But Marik is quite cool, especially when he says "Fool" XD
    I don't have a crush on anyone, there are a total of 3 girls XP Serenity, T?a and Mai.
    Serenity - Too young..don't like troublemakers.
    T?a - Nah, can't duel with her.
    Mai - ...Don't like partners.
    There, XD.
    But if I was a girl, i'd choose Bakura.

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
    MiNuN* said:
    Nope, it isn't, Yami Marik is a piece of crap, no offence to Marik-fans out there.
    But Marik is quite cool, especially when he says "Fool" XD
    I don't have a crush on anyone, there are a total of 3 girls XP Serenity, T?a and Mai.
    Serenity - Too young..don't like troublemakers.
    T?a - Nah, can't duel with her.
    Mai - ...Don't like partners.
    There, XD.
    But if I was a girl, i'd choose Bakura.
    There's Miho, but she's only in the first season.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    There's also Isis/Ishizu. And Rebecca... but she's even younger than Shizuka/Serenity. XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2008
    I really don't like kaiba in the first season. Reminds me of Team Rocket(i've never seen the 1st season but i've seen pics). He even has weird green hair. Did he die it in nuclear waste or something?

Cherrim

Years
    Lmfao, Kaiba was funny back then. And just as annoying. X3

I hate Kaiba in the Ancient Egyptian/Memory Arc, though. Ugh. His hat makes him look ugly. XD;;

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Lmfao, Kaiba was funny back then. And just as annoying. X3

I hate Kaiba in the Ancient Egyptian/Memory Arc, though. Ugh. His hat makes him look ugly. XD;;
    I don't know I like Kaiba in the AE arc his outfit looks kinda cool I've even drawn a picture of Yami in Priest Seto's cloths except red and it actually looks cool

Cherrim

Years
    I just can't stand the way his hat goes right up to his eyes. o_O; It really bothers me.

*has only drawn Bakura and Atemu AE-style* =\ I've never felt much of a need to draw anyone else. Heck, I only ever draw a small amount of YGO characters anyway.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2008
    Lightning said:
    I just can't stand the way his hat goes right up to his eyes. o_O; It really bothers me.

*has only drawn Bakura and Atemu AE-style* =\ I've never felt much of a need to draw anyone else. Heck, I only ever draw a small amount of YGO characters anyway.
    i know! that hat annoys me! *thinks about grabbin' that hat stomping on it, spitting on it, flushing it down the loo and giving it back to kaiba!Lol!*

Cherrim

Years
    Eww.. don't give it back to him. XD He probably likes it enough to put it back on.

*imagines what he'd look like with a hat like that* ... *wants to draw that now* XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2008
    Lightning said:
    Eww.. don't give it back to him. XD He probably likes it enough to put it back on.

*imagines what he'd look like with a hat like that* ... *wants to draw that now* XD
    do u mean he'd actually put the hat back on after i stomped on it, spat on it and flushed it down the loo?

Cherrim

Years
    Indeed. ;o He must like his hat a lot if he wears it all the time.

No, seriously. XD I've read about 4-5 volumes of the Ancient Egypt series in the manga and I have yet to see him remove that hat. XD

Cherrim

Years
    Mreh, Yami's like... 3000-something but I still like him. XD; Age shouldn't matter, lol.

And Joey and Mai aren't an official couple. There're hints, but it's never actually said that they're together. ;p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back