• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do u remember Cas?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • Dakota said:
    I remember good ol' Cas...and I remember why she was banned

she was mad because some of her topics were getting deleted, apparently, for areason she didn't know of. She wasn't the greatest mod, but she was a good person. When she got mad one day, she started putting swear words in her sig, mods asked her to change it and she wouldn't. She was banned.

After she was banned, me and her talked on AIM about it. She was mad and so was I, she didn't need to be banned. She didn't even get a warning. IT seems that one of the admins had it in for her back then. Lousy people...We talked a lot back then, I haven't seen much of her lately...sad

Haruka, don't comment on members you don't know anything about...seriously..

so yeah, I remember everything about Cas...and what happened

boo hoo, memories...
    Agreed. She's a good person and I've talked her before, (but I was really really really really incredibly shy when I did :P) asking her to come back to PC lol.

Obviously I failed in doing that. XD

She doesn't have a very pleasent history on forums. It's unpleasent enough for her to tell me that on a forum, "you lose more friends than you gain" - and how so many of her friends just turned on her at PC. And bleh, she doesn't care about PC anymore. She still likes Pokemon, though, and now she has her own forum linked at pikasurf.com - I'm "Japan" there :P, but I stopped going there because I just don't have time anymore...

Althoguh, I had not come to PC before Cas was banned, she inspired me to try to be a "Nice Guy!" (what I put as my title) out of nothing, I don't know how. ^_^;; Also, all my artwork (Picture of Melody and May/Haruka) at old PC were all inspired because I met her. lol and I spend sooo much time on them. I remember Diana (Now known as Haruka) kept guessing I was thinking about Cas all through Math class during summer school in July too :laugh:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • *like what he said before... Frosty still thinks that half of the total amount of flamers who flamed Cas back then didn't really know what's going on... then one half of the remaining just fails to see through Cas's view (aka not very considerate)... so out of all those pages of flaming Cas, perhaps only 1 page worth amount of post are made by people who actually know what's going on and can actually support themselves in reasoning why hate Cas so much... All the others just follow the crowd or is just judging on their behalf (such as Cas never replying to their art request and automatically imply that she's a rude person...)*

22sa

Years
  • frostweaver said:
    *only winners of a war write the history about the war... Cas lost, and therefore all the javelins of the future shall be aimed at her... you must read and find out yourself in order to judge. Germans lost the world war, and everyone thinks that Germans are darn evil to the bone. Perhaps their leaders are... but who cried for the german soldiers who are forced to fight in the war regardless of their opinion if their leader is right or wrong...? We all cried for the allies soldiers... who cried for them?*
    I never bothered crying for the allied soldiers but I did cry for the German soldiers... *Sniff* That photo of an German infantry going to the front line in 1944, with a machine, gridding his teeth, trying to hold on, it was so sad. :( Even with the Nazist beliefs ingrained in the German soldiers, they held their glorious loyalty, history, militaristic & scientific training, obeidience, even untill the last days :'( (slow German defeat from 1941-1945 were not because of Hitler but because the German people's will and courage), pulling everything they could to fight, and meanwhile getting constantly stabbed in the back by Hitler's divorce from reality, military mess ups, and not litsening to his ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT military generals. Hitler wouldn't even see the miracle potential of Jet Fighter which the Germans alone invented at the time and forbid any German Pilots to fly it.

The days when when German bombers flew the London skies... The damage they caused to the city (and the descision to bomb the British civilians was also the serious turning point of the war), was paid back 25 folds :'( :'( by the American bombers, 1943-1945, flying the German skies. Germany was literally bombed back to the stone ages by the end of the war.

The Germans quickly, bloodily, fiercely advanced but were answered with the same brutality, if not worse, by the Allies. :'(

But the stories, from what's left of the German populace who revealed how it should be called, apporiately, Germany lost the war. More so than American resources won the war... But their side (Or you could say "the loser's side") of the story didn't get published until at least 20-30 years after the war. =/

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    Lightning, do you still see her offline? Does she live in Canada?
    @_@ She lives in the UK.. so I don't see her offline. ;p My friend Ashley met her on a trip to Europe last year, though. And I have Cas' address and I do plan to meet her one day. :o

In reply to 22sa's post that I'm too tired to quote... o_o She loses friends on forums because of her personality, sadly. People just aren't used to someone who speaks her mind that way. I find it kind of pathetic, because there are plenty of people who speak their mind in the world who get all sorts of positive attention, but when you find someone like that in real life... they just come off as rude. They may well be rude, but not always. =\ If you take each situation in its context, you'll find Cas had some good reasons to do some of the things she did.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • *wow... to have a friend meeting an online friend in RL... what's the chance of that happening anyway? How blessed ^_^*

*yes certainly... it's always the lack of consideration and a change in POV to try to see through her window that is the heart of the entire Cas problem. In an argument, people always see from their side of the problem as it involves themselves. So little people will try to understand the other side as well. People who doesn't try to understand the WHOEL situation jumps to conclusion too quickly, and resulted in the tragic Cas event. So so little people spoke out for her back in OC, perhaps just one or two and those few brave souls got severely flamed for even mentioning the slightest hint of defending Cas*

22sa

Years
  • Heh, it's amazing how much you can learn when you hear the other side :P

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    22sa said:
    Heh, it's amazing how much you can learn when you hear the other side :P
    Personally, if I?m not there to experience it, I try not to listen to either side. Try being keyword.

22sa

Years
  • Kairi said:
    Personally, if I?m not there to experience it, I try not to listen to either side. Try being keyword.
    I didn't get that from Cas' history btw, but from my own expriences. At PE2K.

YAS1

What's this...?
    Years
  • i talked to cas on aim, she had a new screen name. it was like zoku or something. she talked to me about stealing her pic on v-road. x_X

and yeah, i remember her, i hated her. when i talked to her on her old account, after i said something she was like 'oh **** off if you don't know ho to change your color' or something like that.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Hey, I don't think that Cas would ever come back to Pc.
    Anyway, judging from the posts I've seen I think she
    was just a kind person just sensitive to her surroundings.
    But I still think she needs some anger management.

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
  • CAS! I remember her! She was the biggest ****ing ***** I ever known! Someone kill that spoiled brat! Sorry she just makes me SO ANGRY!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • *In every holy man's heart, there's always a small drop of evil.
    In every mind of the wicked, there will always be a small spark of light*

*(note: the above applies to human beings only, of course)*

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Junichi said:
    CAS! I remember her! She was the biggest ****ing ***** I ever known! Someone kill that spoiled brat! Sorry she just makes me SO ANGRY!
    Calm down there junichi, try not to get out of hand

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 26, 2007
    Why did I not give my two cents yet? I was a senior member, so to speak, as Water Stone. Anyway, I didn't know much about Cas except that I took a number for one of her pics......never did have it made...oh well. I do remember Shelz. We were pretty good friends online, but he went buckwild spamming everywhere one day, and Cas was prolly his partner in crime. Anywayz, that's all I remember. Oh yeah, i highly doubt she'll ever come back.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • hmmm... I get the feeling Cas was not liked....hmmm. Now why would I think that?
    Jk seriously though, she sounds like quite the annyance.

22sa

Years
  • Teara, that's pretty accurate I would say, but I guess wasn't here at her time either.
    frostweaver said:
    *In every holy man's heart, there's always a small drop of evil.
    In every mind of the wicked, there will always be a small spark of light*

*(note: the above applies to human beings only, of course)*
    Yup, human beings in the current age. :P

Back