• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do want :(

Years
    Do you get jealous easily?

Say someone has something you really want, but can't have. Are you the kind of person that'd be so jealous you'd nearly fly into fits of rage and would never let it go, or are you the kind of person that would go "whatever" and shrug it off?

Me? Sadly, I can get jealous very easily. ^^;; But I don't really get terribly angry about it; I'm more likely to be sad about it, and then shrug it off after a bit. ...for awhile. Depends on what I'm jealous about.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I guess if it's something that I really wanted then I'd be really jealous, but I wouldn't be angry or anything.. I'd really really want it ;=;
    If it's something I didn't really want and it looks interesting, then I wouldn't be jealous.. >.>
    Wait the latter sentence wasn't part of any answer to a question wt-?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    [jq]Depends on what I'm jealous about.[/jq]

Let's say I envy most people.

Sometimes I fake jealousy… to make people feel better.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Sometimes I fake jealousy… to make people feel better.
    Ya. I can rel8.

Urm, I get jealous, but I normally don't linger over it. I try to get whatever it is I want myself.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Only of pregnant women...

What do I have to be jealous of? Lol jk. I'm not that egomaniacal:P But not really. I'm a pretty content MF.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    If I want it I try to get it by any means, unless I can't actually obtain it, like someones good looks.

But yes, I'm a very jealous person.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I'm not really the jealous type. I do fake envy to joke around with my friends, but that's about it.

If I want someone, I make it my goal to obtain it. Throwing a fit to get whatever I want isn't my cup of tea..

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    GOSH! Ugh! Why didn't I think of this thread!?!?!?!?!?

Lol, j/k. Not really.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    I don't really get jealous that easy over things. But when it comes to the other half, I can. XD; I hate that I do, and usually I didn't care. But anymore... XD;

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Your siggy's killing my computer Thirty-Six...

Nope. I'm contented on what I have right now. And besides, what's the use of being jealous when you can't really get what you've envied?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I'd say that it's only normal for people to get jealous. I mean it is a natural feeling for people and I can't say that I haven't been jealous before. Though, I'm not the one to catch a fit of the sorts over something. I might have acted more jealous when I was a younger kid, but now I normally shrug it off and move on.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    In situations I have been jealous,it's not something I do alot though(be jealous).

Last edited:

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I get jealous of people who have French accents.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Definatly. Especially when it's one of my sister's I'm being jelous of. I throw a fit in ront of my parents if it is one of my sisters. If its a friend or whatever, I say "Lucky" and then change the subject. :P

Back