• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do Ya like?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Warm and sunny, but not scorching hot. But hey, its almost June in a few weeks, and we already feel some rain here.

Do you like fighting the forces of Ultrasatan and telling him to go "screw himself a new hole", then invading hell itself so you can personally tell Ultrasatan that "yo momma's so HUGE that she has huge guts?"

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • I do, but it really winds me out because I'm unfit.

Do you like wearing hats?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Not right now.

Do you like looking at your cute little pets and then suddenly drawing them into nightmarish creatures from Ultrahell or even the Hellverse?

Giggleswee

[Screaming in emoji]
    Years
  • Of course when they're also [strike]macerating[/strike] doing something cute!

Do you like Adventure Time?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Jumping into the fray. Jumping to the bandwagon? Hell no.

Do ya like the salty tears of Basketball sports fanz whenever their team loses a game?

Back