• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do Ya like?

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Yes, but I have a very very very very very VERY specific taste in books, so I very rarely read.

Do ya like being in Naaatttuuuurrreee?

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Do Ya like?

Not really

How about ol' Windows 10

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Pretty much.

Do you like being a REAL MAN AND A HALF, being 12.0 on the 10 pt. Scale of testosterone?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I certainly do.

Do you like being a bishonen beta man who's too much of a coward to pick and choose which one of the group of girls who love you would you have a relationship with?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Sort off.. but only a select few these days catch my attention now..

Do you like.. getting into an island vacation paradise adventure with your friends and even with your significant other, only for that vacation to be completely ruined by a bunch of demons, ultra nationalists, terrorists, aliens, human-mutant hybrids with guns, zombies with guns (like Marvel Zombies), Rapid robodog clones gone bad, and many many more badguys who ended up pissing you off so much that the unknown deity known as the *TYLER FKIN 1* injected you with some Nanobot steroids and giving you an endless arsenal of weaponry in order to exact your revenge and vent out your exceedingly angered rage?

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2016
    Nope, don't like getting up early when I don't have to.

Do you like singing in the shower loudly?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    I do it all the time.

Do you like being in the ultimate interplantery vacation adventure, with your friends and family, only for it to be completely ruined by fkin Aliens and Wayland-Yutani mercenaries, then you discover the drug known as "Capital Xyn" that turns the most average of joe into the ANGRIEST MOTHER FCKIN JOE who's ready to RIP AND TEAR those silly aliens and PMC mercs into tiny little pieces?

Last edited:

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    not especially?

do you like it when sand gets into your sandwiches at the beach?

Back