• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do ya think mightyena will have a next evolution?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    In the game mightyena stats are really unless there is going to be an evolution for him. I would like him to have types dark-ice and he should probably have stats like Infernape.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2008
    thatw ould rule.
    he should be called greatyena.
    ok maybe not but something cool like that

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Could be Darkenyena also. He could also have the moves dark pulse, blizzard, night slash, and crunch.

MyLittleShop

Click my eggs for free events
    Years
    That would be awesome! And if they did that with platinum, they would have to make it as a card! Awesome for both my DS and Deck

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    maybe in ununbium and canubium. i heard about it the game.

Terri

Whatever floats your boat
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2015
    they won't make any new pokemon for platinum, but maybe Gen. 5 will have something.

i don't think that's true, apprently i heard that they are going to extend the pokedex by 50 more pokemon on platinum, or something like that anyway

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I hope so, mighteyana was too disappointing to be a dark type pokemon.
    its highest base stat was 90 attack, and thats mediocre at the most.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Mightyena will not be getting an evolution in my opinion. It's too boring and not enough people really care about him. It's stats are rather average, but there are far worse pokes out there who would be first in line to get an evolution if it was based of battling competence.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I don't really see that point in giving Mightyena an evo. It seems fine as it is, an NU leveled sweeper.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    i don't think that's true, apprently i heard that they are going to extend the pokedex by 50 more pokemon on platinum, or something like that anyway
    These are just Pokémon being added to the Sinnoh Dex. That is, more of the evolutions, prevolutions, etc. would have to be seen before you could get the National Dex.

As for Mightyena...
    Personally, I would like to see an evolution because I do like Mightyena a fair amount. It's not my favorite Pokémon, mind you, but it is pretty decent. However, I really don't think Nintendo will ever release an evolution for it because it's fairly good on it's own. Then again, I never would have guessed an evolution for Tangela would occur, but there sits Tangrowth!

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I doubt they will make an evolution of Mightyena, though if they did, it would probaly be Dark-Ghost & as for names; Hunyena (Hund being german for dog)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Actually I can see it but with a steel type or something. Ore just stay pure dark. Vengyena!

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Probably not. Mightyena looks like a fully grown wolf, I don't think you can evolve anything past that. A pre-evolution is possible though.

I don't really care. If there is a fifth generation, lots of Pokémon will get new evolutions and pre-evolutions, but as long as they don't touch Farfetch'd, I'm happy.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    If mightyena is gonna get a evolution then I want Linoone to have another form as well. lol xD

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    No, I doubt it. Stats are basically the middle class, but how I wish it had an evolution...
    Do ya think mightyena will have a next evolution?
    "what! Mightyena is evolving!"

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Maybe a split evolution would be good for Mightyena with better stats and only slight differeces in apperance

Back