• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you believe in aliens?

Do you believe in aliens?

• Yes

Votes: 34 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters

Akiyo

Send my love.
    Years
    Not to mention our history. Humans have a history of cruelty against people with different skin colours, origins, and/or beliefs. So alien species ought to be scared of what humanity might do if their existence was ever confirmed.

I read that, then my eyes strayed down to your signature where it says 'Member of The Clan', at 5:00 AM that sort of thing makes you think 'OMG!?' for a moment. <.<

Anyway, on topic I believe there are aliens out there though I doubt they're horrible vicious creatures that want to go Nazi on the entire human race (Perhaps the other way around? <.<).

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    I read that, then my eyes strayed down to your signature where it says 'Member of The Clan', at 5:00 AM that sort of thing makes you think 'OMG!?' for a moment. <.<
    a battling clan. For Pokemon. Yeah...get some sleep.
    Anyway, on topic I believe there are aliens out there though I doubt they're horrible vicious creatures that want to go Nazi on the entire human race (Perhaps the other way around? <.<).

Well, Jimmy Carter on Futurama said this to Zoidberg:

"If you're here in Peace, surrender or be destroyed. If you here for war, we surrender".

I agree with this.

Línk

¤ Hero Of Time ¤
    Years
    I've always wanted to believe but seeing as how there is no proof, I just can't.

Back