• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you believe in aliens?

Do you believe in aliens?

• Yes

Votes: 34 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters

supertails

Dictator
    Years
    True it can't be dismissed or proven yet but I'm pretty sure that somewhere in the unverise that there is at least one other planet then our own with life on it. I've been watching UFO watchers and they are very smart. UFOs and USOs exist but it's hard to prove they exist especially with US cover ups and stuffs.

Degenerate

Immortal
    Years
    If by 'aliens', you mean any kind of life form existing on other planets, then yeah, I have a lot faith in that possibility. If you're talking about the 'aliens' that are presumed to be intelligent life forms whizzing around our atmosphere in saucer-shaped aircrafts, anally probing people in the middle of the night…I suppose it's still possible, but I've yet to stumble upon anything that's convinced me into believing. If that is true though, I find it interesting that the UFOs only (well, mostly) visit the USA.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I strongly think that odds support the existence of some kind of live somewhere in the infinite universe.
    As a lot of people said, the strange thing would be to discover that there isn't a little bit of life anywhere else in the universe.

But if you mean UFO's, green martians and evil aliens who want to destroy all the life in the Earth because they are damn bored, nope, I don't believe in them.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I believe there's a lot of life in the universe, but I don't expect to find many sapient species.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I think its ignorant to think we are the only planet capable of harboring life
    I doubt we'll make contact though, there's so little fuel left we wont be able power anythin out of the milky way again :(

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    1. There are billions of universes out there - potentially an infinite amount.
    2. We only know of one galaxy (ours) of which there is life on - however are still clueless regarding all others. Therefore it would be narrow minded to say we are the only one.
    3. Life requires a multitude of factors and is hugely affected by chance, however if it is possible in one galaxy, and there is an infinite number of universes, the prospect of life outside earth is almost certain.

^ A logical and rational approach to believing that life may exist outside earth.

I agree and thats also another reason why I think aliens are real.

*btw the "Weather Balloon" incident was all a lie. Ive seen a whole bunch of videos, did I project on it for school and I do believe some kind of ship crashed here from another galaxy or something like it. So yea, I do believe it. And also scientists or people say that Aliens do not exist due to a "theory". Wait a minute, theories cant be proven because its something that is a belief or something that was guessed. So because this is all a theory of trying to hide there existence, it cant be proven that they dont. So I believe they do.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Sciencetifically speaking, yes. There already has been found life on other planets, like Ursa. (Current area- I forgot)
    So there are aliens! And if you play Space Rangers 2, you may start to re-believe in them. All of that is possible, at least Gaalians are.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    That's a very very ignorant thing to say.

Not really. We know those things exist because we can up & prove it. But it's a perfectly reasonable view on not believing--the idea of aliens is hard to believe, so I simply say no until I see it for myself. That's the reason why some people don't believe in God (excuse me bringing religion up, it was a good example). When I see it myself, I am absolutely sure that there is life outside of Earth.

She never said it doesn't exist. She just said I'll believe it when I see it.

EDIT:I was explaining the "see it to believe it" view. I'm indifferent. Or don't really care.

Last edited:
    Years
    I believe in aliens... MAGICAL ALIENS 8D

Seriously? I believe it's possible, even intelligent life. Whether we will ever see them or if they will ever see us is debatable, though. *shrug*

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I think there are aliens out there.

Just because we've never seen them, doesn't mean they don't exist.

After all, we could be the aliens to them.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I think there are aliens out there.

Just because we've never seen them, doesn't mean they don't exist.

After all, we could be the aliens to them.

I think he's right. Just because we didn't see them doesn't mean they don't exist. And we ARE aliens to them... until we get good relationships. But on the Viking,
    DID YOU GUYS HAVE TO MAKE THAT SHEET? YOU COULD HAVE MADE IT NICER!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Yeah, I think that there is some sort of life out there somewhere...

~C3LEBI

KingCJ

I love food!
    Years
    I wouldn't really say aliens, but I believe that there must be other life somewhere out there. The universe is far too big to say there isn't.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I wouldn't really say aliens, but I believe that there must be other life somewhere out there.

Erm, the definition of alien is something that is foreign. In relation the planet earth, other life is alien.

I don't believe on aliens cuz God didn't create one.

That's obscenly ignorant. Because the way i see it there are two general ways Christians interpret the bible; Symbolically and literally. If you take the bible literally then you believe god created the universe in seven days, which contradicts proven theories of evolution. If you take it symobilically, then you will find this page intersting:
    https://www.thewatcherfiles.com/aliens_are_fallen_angels.html
    This is to prove im not some bigot who just slams anyone who is religious. I do my research. This page has several references to the bible of extraterrestrial activity. Sure, you could go with the simple literal idea that these aliens are just fallen angels, but wasnt lucifer a fallen angel? Why is he not grouped with these angels? Why are he and his followers any different? Besides, they are described at one point as 'grey with buglike eyes' which is pretty darn close to the stereotypical alien.

Last edited:

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I believe in aliens... out of the one kabillion planets out there, surely we can't be the only ones alive. Or else the planet will go kabloomey and then no one exists in the universe D<

Back