• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you believe in aliens?

Do you believe in aliens?

• Yes

Votes: 34 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    Do you believe in aliens? I definetly do, but not on Mars, more like in another galaxy. But I don't think they are evil, I think they are like us, and think we are the aliens. What do you think?

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    You have to be extremely religious to believe that out of billions (if not trillions) of planets in the universe, only one has life. Life can't be rare in the universe, but life as intellegent as humans might be.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    I believe we arent the only ones with intelligence or a planet with sources. I believe there are many other kinds of beings or species that are out there and may or may not have the things we have, or have a mass amount of different kinds of technology. So yes I do believe that there are aliens but not the kinds we think, like with big black eyes and are green. I also think that there could be aliens on earth...Iunno why but thats what I think...

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Aliens are real. End of story

and out of the septillion x googleplex planets that are in out univerese, I estimate that 75% contain life and 40% of life is intelligent. Chances are we may be the first to evolve into intelligence which is why we may haven't evidentfully seen intelligent life forms (i say that because there are fossil things on Mars. So we've seen alien remains but not intelligent.) Come to think of it, this thread may be tracked by aliens right now, hacking into the internet.

Sorry if that was in wrong form, if it was, then i hope Obama or Hilary bring down Bush so aliens don't get punished much.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    according to my father, there IS life out there. We just don't know about them, and same for them.

so yes. I belive in Out-of-Earth-Life.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Aliens are real. End of story

and out of the septillion x googleplex planets that are in out univerese, I estimate that 75% contain life and 40% of life is intelligent. Chances are we may be the first to evolve into intelligence which is why we may haven't evidentfully seen intelligent life forms (i say that because there are fossil things on Mars. So we've seen alien remains but not intelligent.) Come to think of it, this thread may be tracked by aliens right now, hacking into the internet.

Sorry if that was in wrong form, if it was, then i hope Obama or Hilary bring down Bush so aliens don't get punished much.

I agree we know soo soo little about our tiny spec, and who knows there could me trillions of civilzations way smarter then us. Scientists say some civs could be 2 billion years ahead of us! Imagine that!

I believe them, certianly not evil though... Depends I guess...But yeah there around the universe all right

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Let me be the first to say.... No, there's no other life out there. This little blue dot is all you got.

Party pooper. (p")p

YES, I BELIEVE IN ALIENS. Our universe is plenty big enough and is bound to have some sort of life out there. ;/ We can't be the only ones. I just find it hard to believe, that's all.

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
    Yes, i do beleive in "Aliens" Other life should be in space.. the same way we did..

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Aliens? Wait a sec, so you're implying that you're a human??

*cough*

I don't believe in "aliens". There may be a possibility that there is extra-terrestrial life out there which we have yet to encounter but who knows. Until there is sufficient evidence, I'm sticking by that aliens are still just a hypothetical theory which remains to be proved wrong or otherwise.

Years
    I believe that Aliens exist somewhere in the Universe. Maybe too far to reach Earth, but I'd find it very hard to believe that in the googleplex of planets/moons/asteroids out there, that we're that earth is the only planetary object with life on it.

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
    can't really say i ever thought about it, but i'd have to agree with kagami.
    its possible but i think its highly unlikely.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Aliens? Wait a sec, so you're implying that you're a human??

*cough*

I don't believe in "aliens". There may be a possibility that there is extra-terrestrial life out there which we have yet to encounter but who knows. Until there is sufficient evidence, I'm sticking by that aliens are still just a hypothetical theory which remains to be proved wrong or otherwise.
    End of story my butt!

I agree with this post. Funny, I believe in God, but not aliens. Even more ironic that my reason for not believing (but NOT dismissing) life outside of Earth is that it hasn't been proving yet.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    1. There are billions of universes out there - potentially an infinite amount.
    2. We only know of one galaxy (ours) of which there is life on - however are still clueless regarding all others. Therefore it would be narrow minded to say we are the only one.
    3. Life requires a multitude of factors and is hugely affected by chance, however if it is possible in one galaxy, and there is an infinite number of universes, the prospect of life outside earth is almost certain.

^ A logical and rational approach to believing that life may exist outside earth.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Nope, Aliens are just another make believe thing that people think are in other planets in the Galaxy, didn't someone figure out that there was some water in another planet? I thought I saw that on TV. They never found Aliens, or marshins, or anything of that sort, so there are no Aliens I'm pretty sure of.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    1. There are billions of universes out there - potentially an infinite amount.
    2. We only know of one galaxy (ours) of which there is life on - however are still clueless regarding all others. Therefore it would be narrow minded to say we are the only one.
    3. Life requires a multitude of factors and is hugely affected by chance, however if it is possible in one galaxy, and there is an infinite number of universes, the prospect of life outside earth is almost certain.

^ A logical and rational approach to believing that life may exist outside earth.

Of course, we can't outright say yes without outright proof, which is how humans work(outside all aspects of religion).

But it can't be dismissed either. Not in the least. It'll be narrowminded otherwise.

Back