• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you believe in magic?.

Ever believed in the word "magic"?.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2010
    All unexplainable phenomenons cannot be termed a magic. For eg. Our existence itself is Magic. No one knows how we all came into existence. Did we all come into existence by Magic? What about Bermuda Triangle?

Magic is more about tricks and illusions. So, there is nothing wrong in believing it..

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
    Thats a very good question and I will say; yes I do believe in magic, if there were dinosaurs, then why not dragons? xD all the talk about unicorns and othet mystical creatures and places, people say its all just in myths and stuff people once made up years ago. But personally I've always said "You just never know what could be out there" After all no one in this entire world knows every single little detail about it and all its places, so who knows. But yeah I believe in magic as well as supernatural things ^^ as crazy as that may sound xD

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
    Sorry to be a bit off topic but the topic name always makes me laugh because it reminds me of that dexters lab episode were they go to chubby cheese for his birthday or something and then the mechanical animals start singing about magic and stuff and well you get my point i think XD

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I don't believe in magic, it's all tricks and stuff. Although I wish it's real.

But I do believe in psychics, since I've experienced it.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    The universe has existed for 14 billion years or something and has been expanding ever since. The speed of light is blah blah blah. Nothing goes faster than the speed of light. That's your limit for the current size of the universe. Your "infinite possibilities" logic doesn't sound perfect anymore, does it? You're also assuming that time (or at least, in our universe) will go on forever. What happens if the universe decides to collapse? Ever heard of the Big Crunch or Big Rip theories? You're making too many assumptions.

Also that kind of logic can't work since infinity isn't a value; it's a mathematical concept. There's no such thing as infinite area or volume. Not in the physical world, at least.

As for being on topic, no I don't believe in magic. I believe that everything can be explained scientifically or logically, even though it may not appear so at first. I'm sure you could've guessed that already :p I did believe in it when I was a little kid though. Admit it, everyone did.
    Nothing goes faster than the speed of light that we know of. However, scientists are experimenting to confirm a particle that goes faster than the speed of light. :3

I do not believe in magic, I believe in illusions. There might be things that might appear to be magic, but are not.

Making medicine out of herbs was considered magic in medieval times, but is it really magic? No, you're just dropping plants into a stew.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    I believe in a religion, simply because I believe in a higher power.

That said, I don't believe in magic. Ironic, huh? But yeah, I'm kinda like "I won't just believe anything just like that, bring proof & yada yada", but still believe in something more than what I see or can be proven.

Basically, I don't believe in magic, but if by some chance it turns out true, I won't be suprised.

Back