• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you 'celebrate' post milestones?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    The only time I celebrated my post count milestone was only when I reached my 1000th post. That was it. I didn't celebrate my 2000th post, because my 2000th post was a greeting, so gotta keep the celebration on twitter. xD

I do screenshot the milestones, though. I'm just lazy to post them here. lol

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Every time I reach another thousand posts I celebrate by buying expensive liquor and going to eat at Olive Gardens while partying until midnight. It's pretty fun.

Spoiler:
    Sounds like a plan, Never Ending Pasta Bowl going on so it's the perfect time to hit 13k.

And I could careless about a number on a forum. Doesn't make me any more better than the next guy with a lower post count. Just shows I have been around for some time and amassed about 3K posts.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, I usually don't because I'm pretty sure that 90% of posts go the following:

"Well sweetie..." [insert ONE line of the actual topic] [Kawaii filler] [Random emoticon]

And well, I don't feel that's much an accomplishment if that 1000 times. XD

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    Yes I even made a blog post when I reached 666th post oh and look, my post count right now (before I post this reply at least) is 1234! o/

Spoiler:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ever since my 16,000th post, I've made every 1000 since in Black and White. Don't know why but it's become a tradition. Otherwise I have no clue what my post count is @ any other time.

I care more about my posts per day than post count because I don't want to be inactive, so I use posts per day as a judge. :x

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Every time I reached a 100th post (like my last post lol) i usually put a strike through it 2100th post or put it in small letters. I don't know why I do it, just seems special XD

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I go to the store and buy a tube of ice cream every time I reach a new 100 posts - and I don't share :d

Not really, I mean I reach 1000 several times in different forums so it seems all the same for me. Probably when I reach 10,000 I will finally feel accomplished xD

Years
    Not so much celebrate, but feel sort of good in a way. But only on big milestones, like 1,000 or 10,000 xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Not really. It doesn't help that I don't even have post count showing on the side anymore, so even if I did hit a milestone I wouldn't know it unless I checked my profile, haha. ;^^

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Just got my 7,000th post last night and all I did was put "7,000th post" at the bottom of the post. That's the extent of my celebrating post counts nowadays, though I seem to recall doing more in the past.

Maybe I should treat myself to a fancy dinner every 1,000 posts xD. Any excuse not to put up with home cooking is good :P

River

Ninjah Penguin <3
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    Since I'm so far away from any milestones at the moment, I suppose I have plenty of time to think of what I'll do :3

Although I'll probably just printscreen it and create an album for postcount achievements that, months from now, I will forget even existed and forget completely about my postcount, missing several milestones, and when I do finally realize it, I'll be all: "Oh, hey, I've posted more than 10,000 posts! Where did those 9,000 come from? Huh. Oh well, it's just a number. *walks away*" So yeah. Let's see if my prediction comes true~

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I'm definitely wanting to celebrate my 5000th post, as that is my own personal target. If I ever get it...

Althea

[For Sale]
    Years
    I occasionally celebrate privately if I notice, but quite often I don't notice, and I've gone two or three posts over before I realise that I've hit a certain number. xD

I've never put a note at the bottom of my post or anything like that, though...after all, my post count will go up, and it just looks a little random to me if I come back to it...which I'd probably never do anyway, so it seems kinda pointless to me~

Young4Ever

No need to be bitter,is there?
    Years
    Well,although I haven't reached any here in PC yet;
    I like to celebrate milestones by editting them and then putting something like "Yay!XXXth post ^_^".I generally celebrate 100th,500th,1000th and multiples of 1000 ^_^
    Although some broken numbers like 777 or 12345 are also celebrated my me ^_^

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I don't celebrate them as much as get tired of the other numbers. I had like 1,300 posts for aaaaaaaaages and eventually it got me to post until I broke 2k (and I kept posting until I hit like 2400 and then I slowed down a lot). I might be weird but after seeing a number so often it just gets boring to me and I'm actually really excited to see myself with 3k posts though I do have a ways to go ;;

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Eh, no. In fact, for me, the higher my post count gets, the more I'm reminded of what an active social life I have. lmao.

Back