• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you collect anything?

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Lets see I collect:

-Fruit/vegetable bearing plants
    -Event Pokes
    -Shiny Pokes
    -A bunch of other junk

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I used to collect stuff, but I ended up either losing what I collected, or just simply lost interest in collecting it. My list of failed collections include: coins, rusty coins, shells, CDs, rocks, stuffed animals, manga, ticket stubs, outdated coupons, and expired gift cards.

Needless to say, most of the collections made it to the garbage can. :/

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I use to collect state quarters and rocks. o_O; Yeah...

Now I don't really collect anything, unless you count the shinies and events I collect on D/P.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I've sorta had a collection of foreign money going since I was a little kid. Every time I'd find a coin that looked unusual, I'd save it in my box of keepsakes, which I've managed to keep up with after all these years. XD Since my friends from Japan and England both sent some of their money to me, and I always try to save a bit of my change when I'm vacationing in other countries, a nice amount has been added to it and so I've been encouraged to continue collecting.

My grandfather also gave me a portfolio for holding all of the U.S. quarters that have been released over the past 10 years. I should be able to finish it this year, if I can keep my brother out of it. >:|

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Rocks. Im so cool.
    Other than that a 2000-2010 U.S quarter placing map thing.

Edit: diamondpearl876 I thought I was special >>;;;

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Say hello to Pack rat numero Uno! I keep pretty much everything, though If I had to name off an actual colection I used to have a nice collection of old computers. I prefer Old Apples, but there aren't many of them around. I'd love to get my hands on one of the old eBooks (the colorful ones that just look awesome)

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I don't really like to collect stuff, but i have got a small Doctor who collection and a coin collection.

Years
    At the moment, I keep any ticket stubs I get and foreign coins. I don't know why, but I like knowing where I've gone. As for foreign coins, I've lived overseas, so I like keeping their foreign currency with me. :3

I used to collect Beanie Babies (Mom got me addicted to it when she sent us some while she worked in Turkey(sp?)), random bottles (because they're pretty! I'd do it again if I had space), and manga (I like reading them; I'd collect them now if I had a clue what I wanted).

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    T-shirts for the design.

PokéSpe manga. Where else I got my avatar from?

A plethora of other things I don't really need.

Minato

--+
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    Coins and movie tickets from particularly good movies I've seen. I used to collect manga, but that got too expensive XD, so I'm sticking to foreign coins. It's fun enough, : D

Back