• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you consider yourself lazy?

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
Years
  • Yes. I am a very lazy fellow. I don't work out, nor do i get outside very often and "play" sports. I sit in front of my lap top spriting and playing games...

When it comes to chores, that's what the maid is for... so i'm good. As long as she stays out of my room... that is...

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I am VERY lazy indeed. xD I always tend to say that I'm going to do something, then when the time comes to doing the task, I'm just like "Nah, screw that, I'll just surf the net/play DS/do something else." It's a bad habit, unfortunately. ;;

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
  • I do think I am lazy. An example of this is right now. I have a Physics lab that is due by midnight, which is 4 hours and 30 minutes from now. Instead of doing that lab, I am posting my reply to this thread. I wonder if I will get that lab done.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Yes, I am lazy. I'm especially bad at procrastinating where I'll end up doing my work last minute, though I'm doing much better at that.

I'm also bad with whether I should be active or not, which usually ends up with me deciding not be active..

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Self-proclaimed lazy person. Yep that's me. Not to say I'm the laziest person I know, but I'm up there with some of the worst. :D I can be quite productive at times, but it's usually to catch up with all the problems my laziness gets me into. Ya reap what you sow I guess. :d

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • Sometimes, but do you consider lazy as sitting on my couch on my laptop on this website? But no Im quite active :).

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • For the most part, no because as soon as I get an assignment (even if it's due the following week or so) I do it right away so I can be ahead of the class or not worry about it. My friends usually laugh at me since I always do this, but when they wait to the last day, I'm the one that's laughing since I'm chilling and relaxing while they're panicking to do their work xD

:t354:TG

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    I'm lazy to the EXTREME. Very bad habit IRL, especially if you're a senior. DD: I managed to finish a bunch of research notes for my project today, though.

Pretty sure 80% of it will be useless in the end anyways. orz

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Yes, the worst kind. I'm a lazy procrastinator. I leave things to done at the last minute, then when it gets to the point where I HAVE to finish whatever it is I'm doing, I'm too lazy to do it. I don't know how I manage to get by in life, but somehow I do.

Cazzicles

This time, i'll be bulletproof
    Years
  • I can be lazy all day if I want to but I'm not particularly lazy all the time.
    I love getting things done!

Back