• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Do you eat at McDonalds? If so, what's your usual order?"

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I only go about once a month. They've got some really tasty foldovers here, along with an awesome black-pepper burger that comes around Chinese New Year. So usually I order either a foldover or a black-pepper burger. It's pretty much decided on that one : P

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I only get MacDonalds if I'm really REALLY hungry.

And usually I order a quarter pounder or something.

Then I feel sick after. D;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I used to get their Big Mac value meal. I loved their Big Macs, and then I switched to their McNuggets. I don't eat their food anymore now because a better burger chain is in town once again...Burger King!! I love Burger King. I think the only thing McDonalds is good now is their fries and McFlurries. That is it.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I eat McDonald's food once or twice (I eat like one item), I usually get a Cinnamon Melt or a Hash Brown. If I can I love the Deluxe Breakfast, although like most "maple" syrup on the market the syrup that comes with said breakfast is fake. Maybe I should start bringing my own, real, maple syrup.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    A Double Quarterpounder with Cheese. Only cheese, bacon, and ketchup.

There's been a few time when they took that to mean no meet and they gave me toppings in a bun - but usually they get it right.

GuardianofAuraGirl

My usual order is McChicken, small sized french fries, and a drink which is Sprite. Well I used to eat McDonalds until I watched a health movie in health class about McDonalds...and it ruined my appeitite for McDonalds. I rarely eat there anymore so that's my usual order if (I ever eat there again.....).

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I actually haven't ate at McDonald's for years now, I prefer BK or Subway myself. McD's food seems like really bad quality when compared to them two.

Jezebel

Team Rocket Field Agent
    Years
    Well, I'll either get a bbq grilled chicken chipotle snack wrap or a plain mc chicken sandwich. I don't like mayo or lettuce....>>

But I like Burger King sooo much better, their fries and tenders are awesome! ^^

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    When I go to Mc Donalds I usually pick
    -Mc Chicken (Première if they have them)
    -Ice Tea
    -French Fries
    -Fries sauce (?), I have no idea what it's called in English, but it's yellow with herbs in it. ._.
    -sometimes a salad
    -sometimes a McFlurry (bounty)

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Yes I eat at the greek mcdonalds. Not as good as the they have it in the states but oh well. I miss Burger king though.
    My order always:
    Qaurter Pounder
    Large Coke
    Large Fries

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    The only thing I would ever eat at McDonald's is their Fish Sandwiches. I don't really like fast food except for Subway.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Well, it used to be the McOz in a meal, for me; but it looks like they depleted the national surplus of beetroot cause they no longer offer the mcoz :(

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I usually go with the fillet o fish… or whatever its called xD medium sized fries and fanta / pepsi… if I'm really hungry I get two burgers and one meal…

Crimson Majestic

Crown Royale
    Years
    I would usually get either a Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese meal (with bacon) or Chicken McNuggets meal, depending on my mood, with Super Size fries *maximize me, baby!* and a large chocolate milkshake; the most nutritious meal to date *:]* . Of course, it is rare in this day and age I go out of my way for fast food, since I do not like eating outside my comfort zone.

Last edited:
    Back