• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Do you eat at McDonalds? If so, what's your usual order?"

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    lol, had my first McDonals in months and months this week. I usually just get the average sized cheeseburger and a coca cola, medium or large.

I don't even know the names of most of the things in there.

And I spend a surprising amount of time in there without actually eating anything.

Regrettably it's a sort of area for social gathering.

Andrea

Konoha Ninja ^^
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    Happy Meal for sure, i get so excited over the toys lol

Years
    eww no thanks, that restaurant is considered junk food to me, and I can;t stand the place since I had to watch Supersize me in Econ class

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
    I don't really like fast food in general, to be honest. It's unhealthy and... questionable. :X I'll eat it occasionally, but not McDonalds or Burger King. I stay away from those. I had a cheeseburger from McDonalds last year... but I haven't had a meal from there in years.

Mrchewy

nom nom nom
    Years
    For me, it's always a regular Diet Coke with a Cheesburger and a McChicken. And to be quite honest, I find it funny how some of you refuse to even go near a McDonalds because it's unhealthy. Seriously, a couple meals at McDonald's a month isn't going to kill you, or make you fat.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    I don't really like McDonalds, after what i've heard im probbably going back:

"Do you really think that's fish/chicken your eating?"

anyways, Harveys is better quality, and costs about the same (only thing is, it might be farther than mcdonalds)

MudMast

Does not exist.
    Years
    well i just eat a big mac and chips when i go there

i do not care about my weight, i can't be bovered to lose it afterwards :D
    i do not leave the house except to go down town (aint been in two weeks) or school (we were off school friday and we got till thursday this week till we get two weeks off :D)

Dani_X

Haylew! So kawaii x3
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2008
    I went once to McDonalds. I prefer the Sandwich's House. I ordered in Mac a Large Fries and Diet Coke, and an ice-cream. :D

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I do not like to go to McDonald's. As far as burgers are concerned, Burger King lives up to its name, XD. I used to like to go to Mickey D's for their breakfast bagels, but ever since Tim Hortons introduced their own better version, McDonald's is a distant memory. ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    2-3 Double Cheeseburgers, depending on how hungry I am (unfortunatly, McDonalds Double Cheeseburgers are barely a third as filling as other places :(), a Large Fry, and a Small Drink (large if it's Drivethrough, because no refills ^^)

Mooshykris

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    heheh I always order a 4.20 =]
    Which Includes two double cheese burgers, small fry, and pop

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I still order the kid meal.lol. But now I moved up to the mighty kids meal! oh ya!

XxZer0xX

......................... Beep.
    Years
    I used to. I never had a usual order though. I always went with a random order. Whenever I go to Yakima, Washington though I head to Miner's and get a burger or something. Much better than McDonalds. My dad ALWAYS says, "If you ever go to Yakima, you HAVE to check out Miner's."

Back