• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Do you eat at McDonalds? If so, what's your usual order?"

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    I always loved to order a McChicken meal and wait until I got home to add some sliced tomato.

Their new Crispy Chicken Deluxe comes with tomato though. And it tastes sooo much fresher.

Best idea ever or bestest idea ever?!

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Me and my friend took a large extra value quarter pounder meal into our library.

The room smelt awesome.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    We have a Mickey D's next to my school so I walk there with my friends almost everyday.
    I put myself on a "low effing sodium" diet, which I'm still doing, so all I get is an Oreo McFlurry.

Before, I would get medium fries and a small soda. Why get a medium or large soda when you can get free refills? It's madness.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Considering I'm vegetarian, I just get a fruit and walnut salad. (Yum <3) I used to get the french fries until I found out that apparently the fries are cooked with something from animals.

Kinda sucks. I loved their fries ;;

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2009
    • Double Quarter-Pounder
    • Large Fries
    • Large Dr. Pibb
    That is always what I order. I love the combination. I don't eat at McDonald's because the town I live in doesn't have one and we have to go all the way to the neighboring city to get it. So we eat at Hardee's and Sonic.

蜃気楼

Jirachi Fan
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I like BIG MAC, BIGGER MAC, AND AS BIG AS POSSIBLE!
    (But I didn't get teased . instead, my friend with less big macs get teased)

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    I always get the exact same thing at McDonalds.

I get that crispy chicken wrap with a small fry (sometimes medium) and a medium coke. =]

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I used to love Mcdonalds when i was young.. that was of course before they showed me a video on how they make mcnuggets....

Years
    I haven't eaten McDonalds in months. When I do order from there though I usually get a #2, which is two hamburgers and a med. fry with a drink.

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    I just get cheeseburger,fries w/ drink

but dont even go Mcdonalds that much

cause all for Burger King!!
    They got some tasty food there!:)!

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    My order:

Doulbe Hamburger, Medium Fries and Honey Mustard.

I actually dip the hamburger into the honey mustard, and then eat. It's actually not that bad.

Gummibar

h o l l o w fication
    Years
    I used to eat McDonald's daily but after connecting my acne break outs to each of my "pig-outs," I've stopped.

Caina

Nankurunaisa
    Years
    FRIED CHICKENS!!! yumyum, drumstick >.<
    thats the thing I usually order.

But in Jollibee, i usually order Burger Steak.

OoOoww, Im starting to get hungry,

Anyways

Au Revoir.

Back