• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you eat heathy?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Unless eating Taco Bell fives times a week is healthy, then no. DX

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    The majority of the time, my dad often isn't in the mood to come home and cook a homemade meal, so he decides to buy takeout. Most of the time, I try to restrict myself with whatever food I'm getting, and usually decide to get a salad along with the meal instead of a heap-load of fries, but I don't think that really helps. All in all, I try my best to eat healthy (since I have a job, whenever I'm working, I choose to buy some healthy soup instead of anything else, to eat for dinner) but situations like that make it hard to do so. Especially when fast food isn't exactly the best route to go when trying to eat healthy. But my metabolism makes up for it, seeing as how I haven't gained anything in months, which I find quite strange. But whenever I get fast food, it usually ends up with me feeling bloated and sick afterward. Maybe that's a sign?

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    No i don't and never will!

And i don't care how 'CANDY WILL KILL YOU', 'COLA MAKES YOUR BONES WEAK' or 'EAT THIS AND YOU'LL FEEL GOOD'...
    I will never touch those greens...

Years
    But whenever I get fast food, it usually ends up with me feeling bloated and sick afterward. Maybe that's a sign?
    I know the feeling, the "bloated" feeling is really apparent after eating KFC. D:
    Takeout foods that I have found to not make you feel sick later are Subway and mild Indian food. I hope I could help! :)

Years
    Haha, no. I work at a pizza place; every day I work I have breadsticks smothered in garlic butter. Keeps vampires away, though. :3

When I'm at home, I don't really eat out. I actually prefer a homecooked meal to fast-food most days. I try my best to make sure what I make is somewhat balanced. However, because I do work the majority of the week, and I typically hold out on eating food until I get to work, and I'm lazy, I don't really eat much at home to begin with.

Years
    Haha, yes. I"m very picky with food. So, usually, at lunch, i end up getting salad or something. Although I always end up having someone ask me if i'm on a diet...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Mnn... Not really. XD; I guess I eat enough that I stay with my current weight? IDK.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Yes and no. I eat whatever that's edible and within my reach whenever I am hungry, which is very often. Even then, I stop when I don't feel so hungry.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    I eat in an extremely unhealthy manner. I'm not fat (100 lbs D:) but my diet consists of practically only Talapia, Tuna, Chicken, Turkey, Bagels, Ramen Noodles and Butter.

Yeah. It looks healthy but it's not at all.

Also, sometimes I go through phases when I eat a ton of food (like now) but other times when I eat nothing at all. Tell me how this is "healthy" in any way :x

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I try to drink as much water and eat less greasy food as possible, but it doesn't always work. I always fall for Skittles or Twix whenever one is in sight. :<

Whenever I go to McDonald's or Burger King, I usually order some fries and soda. After I come home, I would then eat some ice-cream or something..

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    ...NO. Really, I don't. It's totally bad but I guess I'm just used to eating junk food like most americans consume on a daily basis... yeah. It's sad, lol. But it's also true. Once in a while, I do find myself eating things like carrot sticks or fruit... or something but I consume a lot of junk food.

Luckily... I'm just a tad-bit chubby. I have a small tummy so it actually looks more like I'm... yeah. Let's not go there and scare the little kiddies, now, okay? :3 But you catch my drift. XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I do care about my health now,unlike when I was a kid junk was my favorite. I want to live a long life,vegetables have come to my liking these past months which is good,I still don't like many fruits besides peaches and cherrys though.

Back