• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you flirt with people?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I flirt with everyone, even if I dont find them attractive. It gets me into sticky situations sometimes too.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I don't really flirt with the girl unless I see something first.

Today, I flirted with this girl for about ten minutes, but her friends dragged her away since the line was shorter (she was in line for food at the cafeteria).

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I'm not a flirt at all...Sometimes I'd like to be a bit more laid back when it comes to socializing and stuff, but that's just not me. I usually only flirt with people I'm actually interested in ;D

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    No. Most of the time I don't even bother looking at other people in the eye. I just observe from a distance

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I do flirt. Online, it really means nothing; it's just something I do with people I'm confortable with. Irl, it's the same. If I ever talk to the person I actually liked there wouldn't be much flirting going on. More .. stuttering and talking rubbish. XD;

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    xD
    I do with people I know I guess.
    I'd rather get to know someone before I did it I guess xD

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I don't flirt. For one, I have no confidence in my ability to be appealing or my people skills, and for another, if I'm crushing on someone, chances are that I'm absolutely terrified to say or do anything that might sound flirtatious, even slightly, as I'd feel like I was being rude or intrusive by doing so, and the last thing I want to do is make a crush uncomfortable.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I barely know how to flirt. But, usually, I just let the people come to me. It happens plenty of times, so I don't wanna put myself out there and make it happen more. . -_-"​

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    im a flirt...not gonna lie....i flirt with pretty much any girl....usually on accident...sometimes its a big problem (what with them having a bf or me having a gf) and many many times ive had to fight someone over a misunderstanding...so im trying to learn how to like not flirt with every girl i know....cuz eventually that will come back and bite me in the ***....

Kung Fu Quagsire!

woah there friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 27, 2019
    Online: Yes, yes I do. But only if I'm bored or have nothing better to do.

In real life: No way, I'm too shy. xP

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    uhhh noo....
    unless i reallly like someone, i dont. but im super inexperience at flirting LOL. online.. somewhat but i dont really cause if i say that wrong thing them might be like wtf? n yeah...
    i only flirt with girls.

Last edited:

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    No way man.

Well, for one I never get out. And even if I did get out often, I try to avoid human contact unless necessary.

Yeah, yeah. I have issues. You don't need to tell me. e.e

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    I cant say I have tried to flirt. I might mess with a girlish friend every once and a while.

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I'm 19 yrs old female and yes I do flirt. ;]
    Online or IRL. ^__^
    I love being single. 8D

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Do I? XD
    I might, but I don't do it purposely, to others it may seem like that. But I don't purposely flirt with people.. do I? XD
    OMG this is something I'm not too sure of oddly enough.

Back