• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you flirt with people?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Yeah, I flirt a lot regardless of my social skills issue.

Problem is... I suck at it. :O

Years
    Um...
    Um...
    Um...
    You tell me...hahaha...
    I try not to, but I remember I used to like messing with my guy friend(s)...xP
    So I don't think so. At least...not on purpose. ^^;

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Heheh, not really a ton
    And then when I do its usually without meaning to cause if I ever did it purposefully I'd suck at it. Though if I'm around a guy I usually become much quieter than usual, mostly cause I can't think of anything to say, unless I know them really well.
    Though right now I think the guy I'm going out with right now would probably be a bit upset if he thought I was actually flirting with someone (not that he'd say it, cause Asian guys around here seem to be like that.)

old Owl

Guardian of the Night
    Years
    I try.

My version is, like, giving a whole bunch of compliments and stuff. And sticking around longer than necessary. XD

But I do that kind of thing only to people I really like. Otherwise, I am completely silent to anyone I kind of like...oddly.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Yes, but in subtle ways. I'm to shy around guys to openly flirt with them. Plus, I feel bad about a guy that I don't really want to be with who thinks I do. You know, leading him on? I'd feel guiltyyy. :/

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Ughh. No.
    Only with my friends as a joke, but the last time I flirted with a guy or a girl bad things happened and I came home bleeding.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I do a little bit XD; Mainly only with one or two of my friends though, and there it's really just an inside joke thing. I don't do it seriously to anybody these days~

Back