• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you flirt with people?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Males or females... do you flirt with them? And how often... IS IT EVEN REAL FLIRTING?

I dunno if I do... but probably a lot less than Jess? XD;

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    I flirt too much online XD;;;
    IRL I flirt too, but mainly with female friends. On here, I flirt with everyone XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Do I flirt with people?

Is the world round?

Years
    I'd be a liar if I said I never tried flirting, though I tend to avoid it at all costs offline. Online I do it jokingly with a couple of friends I know I can get along with really well. I don't think I've ever tried properly flirting with some sort of intention in mind, it's not like me to ever do anything like that.

CrasH

Beasterling
    Years
    yes - only females though..

Online i'm less of a flirt then I am offline haha

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I try not to flirt online... it's not the same thing XD It can never be real flirting ^^

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I flirt all the time. With girls and boys, because they know it's just a joke. I flirt offline as well, probably just as much as I do online. :]

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Yeah, I do, not nearly as much as I used to, but sometimes I don't mean to flirt and it kinda comes out as flirting? Iunnooo.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    I never flirt, simply because I suck at it. xD

I'm the kind of guy that would use the pick-up line, "Did you fall from heaven? Cause that would explain what happened to your face."

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2023
    I flirt alot with both my guy and girl-friends. mainly offline.
    Maybe because I fell nervous online.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I love flirtin'!! :D

Just one thing, I don't flirt online, unless if it's for my pair. :3 Other than that, only offline. ;)

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I flirt a lot offline. Not really online though, I just don't see the point in it online.

Back