• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you flirt with people?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I flirt with girls but just for the hell of it and I dont ask out much cause they are my friends and all. If I am in a really bad mood I flirt with the gay guys. Only If I am in REALLY bad mood of course.

Years
    Hahaha! No. I think.

I'm way too shy about it, online and offline. I'd just feel awkward, and it'd come out awkward, and ugh. Better not to bother.

heart bby

``destroyer}}.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    I flirt waaaay too much. Probably more than I should. XD Offline or online, I'm very flirty. With basically everyone? Haha.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Constantly. I'm always flirting with other people. Some times I gather a large group and we all flirt. Some times we flirt down mountains or even through caves.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    I really shouldn't get started XD

I flirt all the time. I can't lie. It's just kind of natural for me. Although, it's mainly with females XD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hahaha..

Flirting online is actually pretty amusing. ;D

Although irl, I barely flirt at all.. it's different, and I don't want everyone taking my seriously. xD; That might not end well.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    All the time. With just about every guy. Sometimes without meaning to.

I don't know why. It just happens. Older guys, married guys, but I never pursue a relationship unless it's with a guy my own age.

Going after a married guy is awful. But I flirt with them anyway.

Like I said, I don't know why O_o

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    I don't really flirt a lot online. I say stuff like "OMG I love you" all the time, but it's not like I mean it in a romantic way. I say that to my friends all the time. When I say it, 90% of the time it just means "Lol, you're awesome."

Offline, I only flirt with the guys I feel completely comfortable around. And those are the guys I have no romantic interest in. -fail- I'm not actually trying to flirt, I'm just joking around and being friendly.
    I'm pretty shy. So if I tried flirting with my crush or something, I'd just start mumbling and he'd have no idea what I was talking about.

Terragal

Secretive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    I flirt online, I know that, and I also flirt IRL, but I don't notice it. I was accidentally flirting with one of my friends one time, thankfully, he's just a clueless as I am when it comes to flirting, but my other friends noticed and that's how I know that I flirt with people IRL, but I do it by accident...

Back