• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you get picked on by bullies?

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I wish I could do that, Nickie-boi. But what's the use fighting back? All they'll do is fight back. I ignore em cus I know there's nothing I can do. No use standing up. All I'd be doing is wasting precious energy. =/

*dies*

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    no, there really aren't people that are bullies at my school, and i avoid most of the jerks, or am nice to them. so i'm pretty safe, but if anybody picks on me i normally handle it pretty well (ignore them, or counter) mwahaha, i prefer to make fun of people than walk away.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    My best defense against bullies is mainly my ability to give hateful glances and my large stature (I'm big enough to where nobody in the school could dominate me physically...) There's only one kid in my whole highschool who has ever bullied me, and all he does is block my way in the hallway sometimes...luckily I was able to get him away by saying in the deadly-serious voice that is rarely ever heard from me, Dude, I'm seriously not in the mood for this today... And he just walked off o_O Back in grade school I had very little self-control, and often ended up hitting or screaming at people...but I do wish I was able to make comebacks, that way if some boozehound jock has a problem with me now or in college I'll be prepared...but then again college kids are violent...say something to the wrong person and they'll kill you. Maybe I should just stick with seriousness and sternness >_<

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    As I've always been the youngest in my class, I used to get bullied a lot. It started when I moved to my current school in grade 5, I spent the next 4 years being bullied. The school didn't do much about it - people put insects on me, called me names, spat in my hair and on my locker's lock, that kind of thing. It's died off a bit now. People care about study more in year 12, and not that kind of petty thing.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    As I've always been the youngest in my class, I used to get bullied a lot. It started when I moved to my current school in grade 5, I spent the next 4 years being bullied. The school didn't do much about it - people put insects on me, called me names, spat in my hair and on my locker's lock, that kind of thing. It's died off a bit now. People care about study more in year 12, and not that kind of petty thing.
    That really sucks, I'm sorry you had to go through that, wouldn't your parents know about it and send you off to another school? :\ ...Ack >_<;

crazydwarf12

uncompatent trainer
    Years
    Nope I never really get bullied because not realy any one dislikes me... Only person how bullies me is rsgh5... I am probably going to bust out and turn anerixic in a year or two because of him. Not really but I wish...

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I use tog et picked on all the time..untill i acutally fought back i do that now onliy if i get into a position where i have to fight back...which is more or less ever bad position i've ever been in i dont get picked on anymore but then again most people are scared of me....that's why i have lot's o friends on the football team!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    bna_li said:
    I wonder how big Chairman Kaga is... he seems scary...:(:D

Ohh, I'm not scary at all, I'm actually pretty passive :P

I'm 6'1 and 215 LBS, and even though that's not really tall or big or anything most of the bullies at school are smaller than me :P

But I doubt that's why they don'y mess with me...they just get along with me now.

22sa

Years
    Mystical Mewtwo said:
    Completeally neutral. I dont do it, i dont get it, but i dont stop it ither.

Makes me feel bad that i dont...

Ahh! Dakotas a bully!! RUN!!!

:D :P :bandit:
    MM dude, he's only displaying his street-smart. *cough*Imeanpeople-smart*cough*
    Do you get picked on by bullies?

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Originally posted by Hikaru's Twin:
    Kiyumi, i feel so sorry for you. That's really not right! Haven't you told someone about what's going on...like a parent or teacher? It really needs to be stopped...those bullies shouldn't be able to get away with things like that.

I haven't told a parent or teacher, but when I'm out of school usually the bullies are out to get me; that's when it's turned to a wild goose chase.
    I'm running from them and at least one street from school they trip on their untied shoes (boneheads). That's when I jump and grab the shoes and pair by pair, throw them in several directions. That slows down the bullies because the sidewalk is hot. Anyway, when I come to my fence I climb over it straight
    on top of my trampoline, jumping to my roof, and through the window.
    There I am, my room. But recently the bullies gave me a hard fight, it ended up with me being thrown in the mud, I got sick and wasn't online for a while.

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
    Kiyumi said:
    I haven't told a parent or teacher, but when I'm out of school usually the bullies are out to get me; that's when it's turned to a wild goose chase.
    I'm running from them and at least one street from school they trip on their untied shoes (boneheads). That's when I jump and grab the shoes and pair by pair, throw them in several directions. That slows down the bullies because the sidewalk is hot. Anyway, when I come to my fence I climb over it straight
    on top of my trampoline, jumping to my roof, and through the window.
    There I am, my room. But recently the bullies gave me a hard fight, it ended up with me being thrown in the mud, I got sick and wasn't online for a while.

Well i think you should at least try to bring it to their attention....
    What you said you did with their shoes....probably wasn't the best thing to do. It may seem that once you can get one over on them, they'll stop, but in this case it probably only provoked them more. I would say 'just ignore them' but you don't really have much choice....you're best not doing anything to encourage them though. And if it's affecting your health like that, then seriously tell someone about it now, things can't go on like that.

22sa

Years
    Purin said:
    I don't get picked on by bullies, but I'm often teased, probably because of my size (plump? But I'm of the acceptable weight range). Psychological provoking, IMO. Bullies usually use brute force, right?
    I don't think so... they very well might threaten to use force, though. blue, I think you're right, everyone gets insulted sooner or later.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    bully's are dumb though i mean i can take most people that wanna fight me and it's not a problem becuse i got great comebacks....you know that old say "sticks and stones"? hmmm words cant hurt you but words lead to fist or other things which can.

Back