• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Hot Dog! I'm back! I zee Becky waz here. What'z goin on? OH! Flygon, you never told uz your cruzh! Weeeelll? who iz it?
    Sayuri, I juzt got over my cold not to long ago>,< It ztinkz!!! Big time!!
    BTW like my zig? I'm going to get a new one every week, and they'll all have either my name or a big T on em^_-

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Teara said:
    Hot Dog! I'm back! I zee Becky waz here. What'z goin on? OH! Flygon, you never told uz your cruzh! Weeeelll? who iz it?
    Sayuri, I juzt got over my cold not to long ago>,< It ztinkz!!! Big time!!
    BTW like my zig? I'm going to get a new one every week, and they'll all have either my name or a big T on em^_-
    Awesomeness! Nice sig! Cute pic hehe...
    Glad to see you Teara! A lot of these last pages have been pure nonsense.....
    As usual hehe...

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    100marios said:
    Awesomeness! Nice sig! Cute pic hehe...
    Glad to see you Teara! A lot of these last pages have been pure nonsense.....
    As usual hehe...
    Thank ya!^_^ Nonzenze huh?
    *bonkz 100Marioz*
    There! Nonzenze! :laugh:

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    *sways into the room with a box of tissues* I feel a bit more awake...but I'm still tired...maybe because I just ate, too. (As if anyone cares, lol) I don't want to take a nap because I'll probably have trouble even sleeping for a half of an hour. BTW, your sig pic is cute, Teara. Maybe I should watch the Full House marathon for a little while...ugh...*yawns*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ooh, cute signature pic Teara! ^_^ Me likes! I fixed mine too... I don't think that spammers would have taken me too seriously with that other one, lol. Though it was cute, you have to admit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back