• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years

Hm? Oh, I'm zorry, I wazn't paying attention, did you zay zomething? Jordan, who waz the third girl you zaid you liked a long time ago, you never revieled it!

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Teara said:

Hm? Oh, I'm zorry, I wazn't paying attention, did you zay zomething? Jordan, who waz the third girl you zaid you liked a long time ago, you never revieled it!
    Ah....
    *winks*
    That's because I only have one solitary crush! The rest are just really great friends!
    *in song*
    So close......yet so far awaaaaaaay!
    Hehe.....

Oh, and did you say Becky liked someone?

Teara

Years
    I agree FT...or zhould I call you FB? Or maybe FT/FB? :P
    Well yeah, Becky haz a cruzh but I would feel really guilty about zaying it when zhe herzelf iz only on once a week uzually >,<Azk her next time zhe'z on*.*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    FlamingTorchic said:
    *Sigh* Hasn't anyone admitted their crushes yet? This thread is getting less and less popular by the limit. Please post your crushes, I don't usually antagonize, but this thread is dying, please, save this thread from extinction. =P
    *appears on NBC6*
    In other news, the local crush thread of PC is nearing it's extinction. Despite efforts by many, it seems to be going for good.
    *interviews FT*
    FT:This thread is getting less and less popular by the limit. Please post your crushes, I don't usually antagonize, but this thread is dying, please, save this thread from extinction.
    *Back to the set*
    Thank you for your words!
    More of this tomorrow at 4! Hehe....

Ok Teara! I suppose I shall!

usami

biohazard
    Years
    Me Thinks She Is Scared Of Being Intaregated XD well someone must have a crush *looks around supisiously*

usami

biohazard
    Years
    Mattokun said:
    I agree, this thread is dying. I'd post my crush but i'm shy so i'm hesitant. -_-'
    Theres No reason to be shy were all friends here i dont think anyone would make fun of you.

Mattokun

Haruka ga daisuki desu
    Years
    Miroku said:
    Theres No reason to be shy were all friends here i dont think anyone would make fun of you.

I know that but still, i'm just really shy about stuff like this. And besides, i don't know if she likes me, we don't know each other all that well.

Teara

Years
    Shynezz?Shynezz! said:
    MattokunI agree, this thread is dying. I'd post my crush but i'm shy so i'm hesitant. -_-'

Read your own Pozt>,< C'mon! Be a man! Pozt your cruzh*.* We arn't going to treat you anydifferantly or anything...pleaze?
    l83

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back