• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • frostweaver said:

*knows what 22sa means but refuse to accept it as facts*
    *what's the point of the memory album except to pick on 22sa with his old sayings?* ^_^

*wants to listen to more stories of tormenting people for them to say their crushes*
    Heh, just that last year in Gym Class, the locker room, this guy kept telling people "You're mom is hot" "You're mom last night" etc... Very funny and of course he didn't actually know their moms... O..k, next topic? X_X

In the meanwhile, I'd like to say post post post post post frostweaver post! I still need to reach 3.2k ^_^;;;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years

*hmm... just explained to 22sa that he will help him get that many posts by posting along with him in DCC ^_^; *
    *wonders who else did we not torture yet for spilling secrets...*

*everyone looks at him*
    *... senses danger approaching...*

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
    Years
  • have we attaked frostweaver yet?

hmm...

OK! Frostweaver who do u like?!
    *dosnt say anything*
    COME ON! Speak! Dont make me get 100marios salami!
    *still doesnt say anything*
    Oh yea, he only thinks... this interogation is going to be harder than i thought

22sa

Years
  • frostweaver said:

*hmm... just explained to 22sa that he will help him get that many posts by posting along with him in DCC ^_^; *
    *wonders who else did we not torture yet for spilling secrets...*

*everyone looks at him*
    *... senses danger approaching...*
    Torture them? With what? Arigatou Gazaimasu (again) btw, because this way I won't have to goto the games forums, etc to get enough posts... =)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • ... o_o;

*knew that he should have kept his mind shut...*
    *what is he talking about? If "I think therefore I am" that means he must keep thinking and not talking in order to remain in existence!*
    *... just realized that Scott, Austin and 22sa are all part of the matrix and are only illusions because they don't think and therefore do not exist*
    *has no interest in anyone but games, or else he would have been on DHG hit list already*

22sa

Years
  • frostweaver said:
    ... o_o;

*what is he talking about? If "I think therefore I am" that means he must keep thinking and not talking in order to remain in existence!*
    *... just realized that Scott, Austin and 22sa are all part of the matrix and are only illusions because they don't think and therefore do not exist*
    *has no interest in anyone but games, or else he would have been on DHG hit list already*
    I do think, just so much on the Pokemon Community. =P

Did you know how much more popular this thread is than the pairing thread? That ought to teach a lesson or two about the nature of the currently pairing thread. ^_-

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years

*is lolling in his mind*
    *knows that the pairup thread is already "under attack" by the popularity thread started by Iveechan not too long ago*
    *shall stick to finding out more people's crushes, if any*

22sa

Years
  • frostweaver said:

*is lolling in his mind*
    *knows that the pairup thread is already "under attack" by the popularity thread started by Iveechan not too long ago*
    *shall stick to finding out more people's crushes, if any*
    Hehe, that sounded so funny and mature.

*Suddenly remembers Homer from the simpsons* XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • 22sa said:
    Hehe, that sounded so funny and mature.

*Suddenly remembers Homer from the simpsons* XD
    *sends out Poochyena to use Odor Sleuth...*
    *sniffed out a sense of mockery... >_>; *

*thinks that 22sa is getting off topic and for his punishment Scott should tie him down and ask to see if he has any crushes...*
    *decides that one day he will phone Eddie Ko to see if 22sa has any crushes in school XD *c* *

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • well i named Igticas crush earlier...i just named like 8 people...but now to narrow which one it was... :P ill post the list in a minute! :D

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    is it Link722, me? j/k um...Frostweaver? Dragon Trainer? Tmbjr? 100marios? Latiosspudd? Oni Flygon?? tell us!!
    one of these lucky contestats is Igticas crush! and yes! lets interegate Moonlight! :P

22sa

Years
  • frostweaver said:

*sees that Moonlight is online*
    *wonders if we asked her yet... hmm...*
    *nudges Scott*
    I do too. Btw, you post fast, frostweaver. =P Oops, sorry I won't go off-topic anymore.

*Yea right. >_>* (second part XD)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    one of these lucky contestats is Igticas crush! and yes! lets interegate Moonlight! :P

*wonders where does this list come from... >_>;*
    *thought that she did mention who her crush is in the past but forgot... darn it*

*does post fast... magically... normally post slower but only because computer is slower... probably because Kairi went offline and her super computer stopped jamming the site and sucking up the power and speed from all of our other poor computers XD *c* (but it's true that PC seemed to be lagless for once in his life after Kairi logged off)*

*sees that Moonlight is not viewing this thread... darn it... next day we try again?*

22sa

Years
  • Yea, we're totally caught lucky with the server this time. =P

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • how on earth did you get back to this? No frostweaver I never did say...am I the only one that has not broken under the pressure? *goes off the tell Liz the stuff they've said

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Kairi said:
    Hehe, really? Most like Riku more it seems. o_o; I enjoyed getting the Ultima Weapon and always nailing critical hits personally. O.o;
    Lol, I liked Riku's voice but.. Sora was cuter. ^_^ And well, did everyone just give up on guessing your crushes because I still want to find out the others!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    frostweaver said:
    frostweaver said:
    *wonders where does this list come from... >_>;*

*thought that she did mention who her crush is in the past but forgot... darn it*

*does post fast... magically... normally post slower but only because computer is slower... probably because Kairi went offline and her super computer stopped jamming the site and sucking up the power and speed from all of our other poor computers XD *c* (but it's true that PC seemed to be lagless for once in his life after Kairi logged off)*

*sees that Moonlight is not viewing this thread... darn it... next day we try again?*

Actually, the speed of your computer has little to do with how fast your surf the net. Very little time is actually spent in the processor churning the data from HTML pages, but rather sending the request to the server and having it send the packets back to you. The only thing that affects the speed of that is how you have your internet settings tweaked and, primarily your connection speed. The only time a super-computer could really kill a system is if it was mass-downloading the entire site constantly, which would take some offline power as well.

Kayleigh, Riku?s voice actor was from Seventh Heaven if you?ve seen that show. ^_^;

frostweaver said:
    frostweaver said:

That depends on the manner of how you go about liking someone. You?re not one if you don?t display the other qualities of them, after all you and I are here because two sets of two people liked each other yes? If you had a crush on someone but didn?t pressure them or do perverse things, then you?re just fine. ^_^;

Does everybody know Kwesi?s old crush already? ;_; *thought she had secret info*

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years

*did participate in PC long enough to know anything about Kwesi...* ;_;
    *wonders if Kairi is going to tell? ^_^*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    frostweaver said:

*did participate in PC long enough to know anything about Kwesi...* ;_;
    *wonders if Kairi is going to tell? ^_^*
    Just tell without dancing around it and dropping hints? Where would the fun be in that? =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back