• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    100marios said:
    Wow, and I thought today was going to be uneventful, hehe...

*walks back in the crush thread and takes a deep breath*
    Whoo, I guess everyone is waiting for me....
    And I also suppose you all expect me to write up something unbelievable....

I don't know how unbelievable this is, but I do know that it comes from the heart.

CaRtOON....
    You really are..... special to me.....
    You are always there to back me up whenever I'm in a tense situation (The fiasco with Chrystie a.k.a. Sayuri no Hoshi). You're willing to support me in times where I'm in need (the Superstar thread). And, as silly as this may sound, you're always one I can count on to continue my jokes (and I can't begin to tell you how much that means to me, hehe).

As for the freak issue, I'm going to suprise you all by saying yes. I think CaRtOON is a little freaky.... and I think I'm rather freaky too! And so is Kayleigh, Castrainer, Kenshin, +el pal, DragonTrainer, girlgenius, Kairi, and anyone else that I've met here, and in real life. You see, that's what makes each of us so interesting. We each have our own little bit of freakiness, that sets us apart from the crowd. It makes each of us an individual, not just another stick in the sand. You said yourself CaRtOON, that I'm both funny and smart, (thanks by the way! I was going for that, hehe) and that it's hard to find that anymore in a person. Well, I guess there's my little bit of freakiness for all of you, hehe.

You're really such a great person CaRtOON. I'm glad I was able to meet someone not just as funny as you are, but humble too. You've been such a wonderful friend to me, and I know we'll always share this strong bond of friendship, as long as we live.
    *smiles*

And yes, I am a rather slow typer, thank you, hehe.....
    All thats up there is truew how many times this thing gets off topic XD
    i really ought to go here more XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Jordan, you need to write a book called "Chicken Soup for the PC Member's Soul" that wasn't even directed toward me and it was touching :P

So, what's going on this morning? I...uhh...

*looks at hand*

Great, Kayleigh's weasel is still firmly attached to my hand...bah...

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    100marios said:

I don't know how unbelievable this is, but I do know that it comes from the heart.

CaRtOON....
    You are always there to back me up whenever I'm in a tense situation (The fiasco with Chrystie a.k.a. Sayuri no Hoshi). You're willing to support me in times where I'm in need (the Superstar thread). And, as silly as this may sound, you're always one I can count on to continue my jokes (and I can't begin to tell you how much that means to me, hehe).

[As for the freak issue, I'm going to suprise you all by saying yes. I think CaRtOON is a little freaky.... and I think I'm rather freaky too! And so is Kayleigh, Castrainer, Kenshin, +el pal, DragonTrainer, girlgenius, Kairi, and anyone else that I've met here, and in real life. You see, that's what makes each of us so interesting. We each have our own little bit of freakiness, that sets us apart from the crowd. It makes each of us an individual, not just another stick in the sand. You said yourself CaRtOON, that I'm both funny and smart, (thanks by the way! I was going for that, hehe) and that it's hard to find that anymore in a person. Well, I guess there's my little bit of freakiness for all of you, hehe.]

You're really such a great person CaRtOON. I'm glad I was able to meet someone not just as funny as you are, but humble too. You've been such a wonderful friend to me, and I know we'll always share this strong bond of friendship, as long as we live.
    *smiles*

THat was quite a speech! Especially the part in brakets..

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Aww! Not fair! Whenever I leave PC for a day, sonething unusual happens. :P

100marios said:

CaRtOON....

As for the freak issue, I'm going to suprise you all by saying yes. I think CaRtOON is a little freaky.... and I think I'm rather freaky too! And so is Kayleigh, Castrainer, Kenshin, +el pal, DragonTrainer, girlgenius, Kairi, (POKEMASTER10000 XD) and anyone else that I've met here, and in real life. You see, that's what makes each of us so interesting. We each have our own little bit of freakiness, that sets us apart from the crowd. It makes each of us an individual, not just another stick in the sand. You said yourself CaRtOON, that I'm both funny and smart, (thanks by the way! I was going for that, hehe) and that it's hard to find that anymore in a person. Well, I guess there's my little bit of freakiness for all of you, hehe.

*smiles*

Well...this is not the first time I see something like this from you Jordan.
    You make a cool writing teacher. ;):P

Yeah...CaRtOON that post was a bit long so let me sum this up.
    Jordan's saying thank you for all these things you've done for him. And then he says that a lot of us are freaky not just you. (I'm surprised he didn't put my name, I did it myself.:P)
    I would've said something yesterday but I wasn't here.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Castrainer said:
    Do ya have a crush, digispirit?
    actually i do...not online tho :P...*starts counting how many times this thread has gone off topic*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Aww! Not fair! Whenever I leave PC for a day, sonething unusual happens. :P

Well...this is not the first time I see something like this from you Jordan.
    You make a cool writing teacher. ;):P

Yeah...CaRtOON that post was a bit long so let me sum this up.
    Jordan's saying thank you for all these things you've done for him. And then he says that a lot of us are freaky not just you. (I'm surprised he didn't put my name, I did it myself.:P)
    I would've said something yesterday but I wasn't here.
    Trust me, I would've put you down, but you weren't in on the conversation, hehe.

I'm not saying that we're all freaky really, I'm just saying that we all have freaky tendencies.
    Yup!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:
    Trust me, I would've put you down, but you weren't in on the conversation, hehe.

I'm not saying that we're all freaky really, I'm just saying that we all have freaky tendencies.
    Yup!

*sarcasm*
    Jee! I knew I would've counted on you to think that. XD
    You're a great friend. :P

I think I'm freaky both ways...sometimes.
    Freaky means unusual...without it, everyone would be the same.
    We don't want that to happen, do we? XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    *is inspired by 100Marios' speech* Wow, I never really thought someone counted on me for their jokes! I'm usually the put-downer ><;; That speech really made my day today, I was again in a crappy mood, and knowing I'm special to someone makes me feel happier ^_^

I would just like to ask one more thing of ya, Jordan. Please don't treat me differently just cus I admitted my crush! ;_; I really am thankful for being yer friend, and I don't want one stupid little crush ruining it.. ><;;; And again, that speech made my day, and thank you so much! *bow* ^_^

*starts prancing around trees* I'M A FREAK AND PROUD OF IT, PEEPS! YEAH! XD

*dies*

100marios

Years
    CaRtOON said:
    *is inspired by 100Marios' speech* Wow, I never really thought someone counted on me for their jokes! I'm usually the put-downer ><;; That speech really made my day today, I was again in a crappy mood, and knowing I'm special to someone makes me feel happier ^_^

I would just like to ask one more thing of ya, Jordan. Please don't treat me differently just cus I admitted my crush! ;_; I really am thankful for being yer friend, and I don't want one stupid little crush ruining it.. ><;;; And again, that speech made my day, and thank you so much! *bow* ^_^

*dies*
    Of course not! We'll be best friends, just like we always have, and always will be!

But enough of this...

*hands her a bopping stick*
    Now bring it! Hehe...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Oooh! Alright! So we're cool then? XD Err, I mean freaks! XP! *takes bopping stick and aims it at 100Marios* Oh dear, why am I feeling bad for bopping you? This is a sign of our friendship! XD *starts bopping 100marios on the head* Tee hee! This is fun! XD

*dies*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    CaRtOON said:

*dies*

Your crush treating you differently?
    Hey, that was my excuse for not saying my crush earlier. :P
    *nudges CaRtOON*

I'm a freak also...POWER TO THE FREAKS! XD
    *puts his fist up in the air*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    *sees 100Marios hurt*

Me: Uh oh...

Pokemaster10000: He's hurt.

Me: BAD!

*police come*

Police chick: Who did this?

Pokemaster10000: *points to me* She's the one you want.

Me: *grins and starts flirting with police chick*

Police chick: O_O;; I'll let this go if you never do that again..

Me: Awww, everything's the last time I do anything. ><;;

*dies*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:
    Now I'm feeling the burn, hehe....
    *carefully feels the bumps on his head*

You should....XD
    You got it hard. Not that it hurts. :P
    *gleams with pride*
    Ha! I'm 10x stronger than you. I'm....*gets hit by a paperball and tries holding back his tears* XD

Wow umm...CaRtOON, you must flirt a lot to do that on a police officer. :P

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    XD!!! My mum says my head is made out of metal XD!! You don't know how many buttkicks this head of mines has endured! *taps head*

=Flashback=

My lil brother: I hate you!

Me: I hate you too!

Lil bro: *throws me the TV controller and hits me on the head*

=other flashback=

Lil bro: *throws me alarm clock and hits me on the head*

=other flashback=

Lil bro: *punches me in the head*

=other flashback=

Mum: *throws me mirror at the head*

=End flashbacks=

Errr.. yeah, got a few little cuts, but hey! Nuthing serious! All I suffered was some dead brain cells XD

Now.. who else has a crush? How bout you, Pokemaster? >=D

*dies*

100marios

Years
    I'm the boy of steel a.k.a Superboy!
    Hehe...

For me, it's my hands. Everyone in my family hates when I poke them, making me want to poke them all the more, hehe.

I can give the worst pokes ever, so says my sister hehe.

*raises eyebrows*

But ouch..... is that all true? I've been hit in the head with a belt once by my wacko cousin, but I've never been hit by a mirror. Eh, I'm sorry about all that....

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    CaRtOON said:

Now.. who else has a crush? How bout you, Pokemaster? >=D

*dies*

I've said it about a month and a half ago. :P
    My crush...ahem..well look at time...12:24 PM. XD
    I've got to go to sleep...BYE! :P

I think you already know. Everyone keeps saying it's obvious for some reason. XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    XD!!! Meh, I faced worser abuse. And I grown over them! XD *shows scarred bruises* See those? I got them from being whipped by a belt! XD

I may not give the worst pokes in the world, but my family says I am the worst comforter.

Man: *crying at funeral*

Me: Sir, don't cry! I'll help find the man who killed yer son!

Woman: Oh, doesn't matter.. nuthing can bring my baby back..

Me: No! I shall make it my life's goal to find out who killed your ugly son!

Man: Okay! Just drop it!!!! ><;;

*dies*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back