• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Heheh, we are so much alike, I have to bottle up a lot of things too, I am always the happy guy, but I feel deep things too, and it's very hard to find people who can understand you and will accept you releasing your bottled up feelings. Catharsis is so strange O_o

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    *wonders what catharsis means*

And well, I know what you mean... I haven't been through very many bad things in my life, thankfully, but I'm sure the time will come when they will happen. Nobody's life is perfect, and you just have to deal with what you have, and try to make things better. I understand how it must feel, though, but it's better to talk with people that understand, instead of just letting all of your anger out at once. I guess that's why we have PC; it's nice to get to talk with other people that might understand. ^_^;

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    DragonTrainer said:
    Heheh, we are so much alike, I have to bottle up a lot of things too, I am always the happy guy, but I feel deep things too, and it's very hard to find people who can understand you and will accept you releasing your bottled up feelings. Catharsis is so strange O_o

~DragonTrainer

Very well said, I couldn't agree more. Most of the people these days don't care, and since there's so much hate and chaos, people like us feel are forced to hide what we truly feel. It shouldn't be like that, but its just the way it is. I'm mostly happy, but sometimes things happen that put us down again.

Kayleigh said:
    And well, I know what you mean... I haven't been through very many bad things in my life, thankfully, but I'm sure the time will come when they will happen. Nobody's life is perfect, and you just have to deal with what you have, and try to make things better. I understand how it must feel, though, but it's better to talk with people that understand, instead of just letting all of your anger out at once. I guess that's why we have PC; it's nice to get to talk with other people that might understand. ^_^;
    I agree, most of the people here are pretty cheerful and its catchy for some reason. =D Although something very very bad happened to me last night, I'm kinda happy. I dunno why. ^_^ Maybe its the fact there are some people who understand.

*dies*

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Catharsis is like releasing all tension, all the bad emotions, letting up those bottled feelings out. I've been through a lot myself, and I really don't wanna go and let everyone know my personal stuff, I go through lots of things though. I never just let all my feelings go out, I could do things I may later regret O_o

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I go away for two hours, four or five pages get added to this topic o_O;;

So, how's everything going right now? I have an odd feeling we're discussing something very sensitive...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I don't like to release personal stuff either. It makes people know one's weaknesses, so that's another reason people don't speak out. because buttholes are capable of hurting feelings.

*dies*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    CaRtOON said:

Very well said, I couldn't agree more. Most of the people these days don't care, and since there's so much hate and chaos, people like us feel are forced to hide what we truly feel. It shouldn't be like that, but its just the way it is. I'm mostly happy, but sometimes things happen that put us down again.

I agree, most of the people here are pretty cheerful and its catchy for some reason. =D Although something very very bad happened to me last night, I'm kinda happy. I dunno why. ^_^ Maybe its the fact there are some people who understand.

*dies*

Ah, I'm sorry about that. But, I do agree that it's nice to talk it out. And I prefer to do so online, with my close friends. (Unless I'm talking to my mother or someone else that I'm close with in real life.) I don't know why, but I seem to feel more comfortable. I guess that it's so much easier to find people online that feel the same way that you do.

DragonTrainer said:
    Catharsis is like releasing all tension, all the bad emotions, letting up those bottled feelings out. I've been through a lot myself, and I really don't wanna go and let everyone know my personal stuff, I go through lots of things though. I never just let all my feelings go out, I could do things I may later regret O_o
    Ohh, okay. (Smarty butt. =P)

And yeah, you really don't want to release all of your anger out at once. Because, you'll most likely do something that you really would regret. It's better to just let yourself calm down a bit before telling someone that you're angry at how you feel.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    heh...I'm starting to really like this glowy thingy. XD
    anyways......enough with your feelings! back to the crushes! XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Kayleigh said:
    Ah, I'm sorry about that. But, I do agree that it's nice to talk it out. And I prefer to do so online, with my close friends. (Unless I'm talking to my mother or someone else that I'm close with in real life.) I don't know why, but I seem to feel more comfortable. I guess that it's so much easier to find people online that feel the same way that you do.

I wish I could talk to my mother about my feelings, s'too bad she mostly scolds me instead of comforting me. =/

kayleigh said:
    And yeah, you really don't want to release all of your anger out at once. Because, you'll most likely do something that you really would regret. It's better to just let yourself calm down a bit before telling someone that you're angry at how you feel.
    Yep, one of the side effects of bottling up feelings. I used to let all my anger out at my family. >>;

*dies*

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    swordkirby537 said:
    This is my frist time viewing this topic and i gotta say GEEZ!! This sure is a lot of posts!

But... Do ya have a crush on anyone at PC?

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Yeah! do you have a crush? Do ya? Do ya? Do ya? Huh? Huh? Huh? Time for me to start investagating! XD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    swordkirby537 said:
    Uhhh how could I have a crush if I dont know what anyone looks like?

Ya remeber me of +el_pal... But will ya have a crush on a girl only cuz she is beautiful? She can be beautifull but she can be Bad and ugly inside!
    Here aint "I have a crush on her... She is so pretty!" here is "I have a crush on her... She is so Cool!"...

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Wow, and I thought today was going to be uneventful, hehe...

*walks back in the crush thread and takes a deep breath*
    Whoo, I guess everyone is waiting for me....
    And I also suppose you all expect me to write up something unbelievable....

I don't know how unbelievable this is, but I do know that it comes from the heart.

CaRtOON....
    You really are..... special to me.....
    You are always there to back me up whenever I'm in a tense situation (The fiasco with Chrystie a.k.a. Sayuri no Hoshi). You're willing to support me in times where I'm in need (the Superstar thread). And, as silly as this may sound, you're always one I can count on to continue my jokes (and I can't begin to tell you how much that means to me, hehe).

As for the freak issue, I'm going to suprise you all by saying yes. I think CaRtOON is a little freaky.... and I think I'm rather freaky too! And so is Kayleigh, Castrainer, Kenshin, +el pal, DragonTrainer, girlgenius, Kairi, and anyone else that I've met here, and in real life. You see, that's what makes each of us so interesting. We each have our own little bit of freakiness, that sets us apart from the crowd. It makes each of us an individual, not just another stick in the sand. You said yourself CaRtOON, that I'm both funny and smart, (thanks by the way! I was going for that, hehe) and that it's hard to find that anymore in a person. Well, I guess there's my little bit of freakiness for all of you, hehe.

You're really such a great person CaRtOON. I'm glad I was able to meet someone not just as funny as you are, but humble too. You've been such a wonderful friend to me, and I know we'll always share this strong bond of friendship, as long as we live.
    *smiles*

And yes, I am a rather slow typer, thank you, hehe.....

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    *wonders how many pages went by sent he last posted here*
    So anyone have a crush that we should know about?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back