• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Oooooooooh! Cookie!

I'll let ya out! =D Just give me teh cookie!! Cooookie!

*Tries to grab cookie*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    You can't fool us with that trick, 100marios! How could you even have a cookie anyways? Huh? HUH?! You're in jail. *gives him a blank stare*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Kayleigh! You're so clumsy with your dangerous weapons...O_o;; Hmm, Miyu-chan I assume you're either asking me what's the name of this Disney song or Jordan the JAILMAN'S song...which is it? ^_~
    n_n; Both, I guess. What is the song? *curious*

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    OOOOH!!! I REMEMBER THAT SONG U WERE SINGING, 100MARIOS!!! :laugh: i knew i heared the song somewhere!!! i heared it from the cartoon "Recess"! :laugh: that big kid, Mickey, sings it all the time!

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Wait a sec CaRtOON...
    *Looks at Kayleigh*
    Now why are you always saying I'm trying to trick you guys! I'm nice! I can be nice!
    Now, now! This is truely, a genuine cookie! Notice the cooked-to-perfection golden brown surface! And look at those perfectly-shaped little chocolate chips!
    *sees CaRtOON drooling*
    ....Well! Looks like I'm finally getting outta here!
    Hehe...

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    O_o Well, I was singing "Colors of the Wind" from Pocahontas and he was singing that little bit from the Lion King that Zazu (the bird, lol) sings when Scar is holding him hostage...much like in Jordan's position! But, then he was singing a song...oh no...blanking out...I did a report on Eleanor Roosevelt last term and there was an African American woman who sang "Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen"...I forgot her name! Mikey also sang it in an episode of Recess, lol. *continues to laugh and point at TV as she watches Jordan on it*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    *snatches the keys away from PokeMaster1000 and runs off into the fort*

Okay, I return! =D *hangs the keys up on a wall hook and goes off to sit by Sayuri and watch Jordan on TV*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    O_o Well, I was singing "Colors of the Wind" from Pocahontas and he was singing that little bit from the Lion King that Zazu (the bird, lol) sings when Scar is holding him hostage...much like in Jordan's position! But, then he was singing a song...oh no...blanking out...I did a report on Eleanor Roosevelt last term and there was an African American woman who sang "Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen"...I forgot her name! Mikey also sang it in an episode of Recess, lol. *continues to laugh and point at TV as she watches Jordan on it*
    lol~ Sounds very interesting! I should read the thread by myself to understand more... *reads*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Sayuri said:
    O_o Well, I was singing "Colors of the Wind" from Pocahontas and he was singing that little bit from the Lion King that Zazu (the bird, lol) sings when Scar is holding him hostage...

OMG!!! Where's Scar?!?!?!? Where?!?! Where?!?! Where?!?! *looks around and panics*

*hugs Simba plushie* Protect me, Simba!!! xD

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    *snatches the keys away from PokeMaster1000 and runs off into the fort*

Okay, I return! =D *hangs the keys up on a wall hook and goes off to sit by Sayuri and watch Jordan on TV*
    NOO!!
    ......CaRtOON! Pokemaster10000! Think fast!
    *Breaks the cookie in half and throws it to each of them*
    Please get those keys!
    Wait a second everybody! Be back in 10 minutes! I gotta go take my grandmas's little maltese for a walk! He's staying with us for a while!

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Calm your liver, CaRtOON! O_o;; Scar is not in our PokeCommunity, lol. *walks down to the dungeon where Jordan's being held hostage* Sup, Jor? *dangles the keys in front of his face and laughs* There's no way you're getting out of here now...! BUUUUUUUUUAHAHAHAHA! *goes insane*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    *grabs cookie and eats it*

Now......! *changes to army clothes* ... to snatch the key from Kayleigh!!! Watch out, honey, I'm cooooooming!!!!! >=D

*runs to Kayleigh's realm*

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Um...ppl....I got a confesion to make....er....for a long time now....I've had a huge crush...on...Kwesi...
    Don't hate me for it!
    I just do.

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Huh? 100MARIOS, COME BACK SOON! I LOVE YOU!!! But I also love Kenshin and Kai....i'm so confuzed! *runs towards Kenshin* KENSHIN! hold me.....

~HORN!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    *suddenly hears a faint voice outside* Ehh.. heh. o_o *peeks head out the window*

What're you doing here CaRtOON? *reaches over for the keys to dangle them out and laugh but notices they're missing*

GAH, Sauyri took them! O_o *dashes off to the dungeon*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    *changes into kung-fu clothes*
    Now for some serious action. :badsmile:
    *kicks CaRtOON out of the way and gets the key*
    I could make good use of this. *scurries away with it*

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Uhm...can someone tell me y we're not talking about crushes? I'll talk about my huge crush! I LOVE KENSHIN! Kenshin is so cool, funny, and smart! and me and him have lots in common! I LOVE YOU, KENSHIN!!!

~HORN!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back