• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    *looks at Kenshin and Yamichu*
    .......OH! Now you guys trade back! You make me look bad! Hehe...
    *sweats*
    Well I guess that is the real you Yamichu....for now. Sorry about that earlier! But that really was Kenshin! You should know!

....Aww man! I just thought of an excellent way I could've figured out who Kayleigh likes but it's too late now!
    I could've asked to change accounts with Chrystie (Sayuri no Hoshi) and PM'd Kayleigh asking her who she liked! That would've been so evil hehe....

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Oro? heehee....nobody got theire feelings hurt....i think. :laugh: anyways, u found a way? what way? what ya gonna do? do the Amakekeru Ryu no Hirameki? :laugh:

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    awwww i love u kenshin! i love u more than anything! well, ya. anyways, who's to torture next, to find out who they like?

~HORN!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    *yawns* hmm....Oro? me bored...yamichu had to get off....heehee.....no.....boohoo. :laugh: since shes not on, i have no one to switch with.....unless 100marios wanna switch. anyways, 100marios, how can u find out who they like? huh? Oro? heehee....

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    100marios said:
    ....Aww man! I just thought of an excellent way I could've figured out who Kayleigh likes but it's too late now!
    I could've asked to change accounts with Chrystie (Sayuri no Hoshi) and PM'd Kayleigh asking her who she liked! That would've been so evil hehe....
    Oh, but that would be unfaithful towards my lovely partner Kayleigh now wouldn't it, Jordan? Moreover, I wouldn't even think of giving you my password to switch accounts for that evil-hearted reason, anyway! O_o And, she'd know it was you because of your writing style and font/font color. Unless, you were smart enough to change it, lol ^_~. Kayleigh and I don't PM since we contact via...a popular instant messaging service...>_<. EEEEEEEEVIL! *whips out bokken sword and stands on top of the tank*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Then we must hack into MSN and/or Yahoo! And discover the goods. >_>; *tries to poke a hole in the fortress*

100marios

Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Oh, but that would be unfaithful towards my lovely partner Kayleigh now wouldn't it, Jordan? Moreover, I wouldn't even think of giving you my password to switch accounts for that evil-hearted reason, anyway! O_o And, she'd know it was you because of your writing style and font/font color. Unless, you were smart enough to change it, lol ^_~. Kayleigh and I don't PM since we contact via...a popular instant messaging service...>_<. EEEEEEEEVIL! *whips out bokken sword and stands on top of the tank*
    ............I was getting to that part! Hehe...
    Ha! Kayleigh's not on right now so you're....
    *in song*
    All by yourself!!
    *locks all doors and drawbridges to the fort*
    I claim this fort...in the name of 100marios!
    *plants a flag on the top*
    Hehe....

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
    YOU ARE WRONG IN SO MANY WAYS, YOU BAD, BAD JORDAN MAN (I only said that so it'd rhyme, basically ^_^;;;)! Kayleigh is with me in spirit on Yahoo Instant Messenger! She can't be here at the moment because for some reason the server isn't working for her and she can't enter the site! *busts into Patrick Swayze's song "She's Like The Wind"* Just when you think I'm all alone, she's like the wind with me just like in the movie Pocahontas!!!!!!!!! O_o And...and...she's just around the river bend! That'd be even funnier if Kayleigh actually lived around a river bend...maybe she does...O_o. *runs and headbutts Jordan off of the roof*

100marios

Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    YOU ARE WRONG IN SO MANY WAYS, YOU BAD, BAD JORDAN MAN (I only said that so it'd rhyme, basically ^_^;;;)! Kayleigh is with me in spirit on Yahoo Instant Messenger! She can't be here at the moment because for some reason the server isn't working for her and she can't enter the site! *busts into Patrick Swayze's song "She's Like The Wind"* Just when you think I'm all alone, she's like the wind with me just like in the movie Pocahontas!!!!!!!!! O_o And...and...she's just around the river bend! That'd be even funnier if Kayleigh actually lived around a river bend...maybe she does...O_o. *runs and headbutts Jordan off of the roof*
    AHH!!
    *Scrambles to hang onto the edge*
    Ahh!....Scar! I mean....Chrystie! You wouldn't headbutt your good friend off the roof!....would you?
    *Kenshin starts acting like a hyena*
    .......I'm surrounded by idiots hehe.....just kidding!
    Kayleigh can't get on? Aww man! It feels good to have the odds against me! Hehe..
    *is still trying to hold on*
    .....uh....
    *gulps*

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
    She's trying, she's trying! Kayleigh's actually gonna disconnect now and see if she can enter the site. *narrows eyes on Jordan and steps on his only hanging hand with high-heeled ninja shoe O_o;* Were...you...*twitches eyeball and grits teeth*...calling me an IDIOT? AM I ONE OF THE IDIOTS YOU'RE SURROUNDED BY?! Or was it just Kenshin, because it's obvious he's one of the Community's Idiots...MUUUUUUUUUUUWAHAHAHA! *instead of bokken sword, pulls out Inuyasha's Tetsusaiga* Ordered this one right outta Feudal Japan, buddy!

100marios

Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    She's trying, she's trying! Kayleigh's actually gonna disconnect now and see if she can enter the site. *narrows eyes on Jordan and steps on his only hanging hand with high-heeled ninja shoe O_o;* Were...you...*twitches eyeball and grits teeth*...calling me an IDIOT? AM I ONE OF THE IDIOTS YOU'RE SURROUNDED BY?! Or was it just Kenshin, because it's obvious he's one of the Community's Idiots...MUUUUUUUUUUUWAHAHAHA! *instead of bokken sword, pulls out Inuyasha's Tetsusaiga* Ordered this one right outta Feudal Japan, buddy!
    *yells while he's falling down and waving his arms*
    AHH!! I WAS TALKING ABOUT KEN-
    *slams into the ground*
    .....owww......my hand....my......
    Note to self:.....don't get on Chrystie's bad side....hehe...
    *faints and sticks his tongue out*

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    100marios said:
    *yells while he's falling down and waving his arms*
    AHH!! I WAS TALKING ABOUT KEN-
    *slams into the ground*
    .....owww......my hand....my......
    Note to self:.....don't get on Chrystie's bad side....hehe...
    *faints and sticks his tongue out*

WHAT! ur the idiot! *starts flaping around on the ground like a fish* WHAT! i'm no stupid! i'm just having a siesure! :laugh: Oro? *pulls out sword* u'll pay for calling me an idiot!

~HORN!? no...Oro? yeah...

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
    *jumps down to Jordan's side and drags his carcass away while smiling* Now you're getting it, Jordan! *puts sheath back on Tetsusaiga* Kayleigh...come back soon! *eyes well up with tears* It's too much work ALL BY MYSELF! Uh-oh...*suddenly hears Jordan breaking into the "All By Myself" song* QUIET, DEVIL CHILD!

100marios

Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    *jumps down to Jordan's side and drags his carcass away while smiling* Now you're getting it, Jordan! *puts sheath back on Tetsusaiga* Kayleigh...come back soon! *eyes well up with tears* It's too much work ALL BY MYSELF! Uh-oh...*suddenly hears Jordan breaking into the "All By Myself" song* QUIET, DEVIL CHILD!
    Wow! Aggresive aren't we?
    *continues to sing.....until Kenshin grabs him by the throat*
    Mysel-.....uh....can't...breath...hey!
    *sees Kenshin look angrily at him*
    *sweats*
    Come on! You know I was just kidding right? Right?
    *Kenshin still looks angrily at him*
    ......I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! ALLY'S BACK!
    *Kenshin looks around while I run away*
    Hehe.....Oof!
    *trips and falls into a cage*
    .....let me out! Who's ingenius plan was it to put this here?.......oh well!
    *in song*
    I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts! Deedly-dee!
    Hehe....
    BRB! I gotta go eat dinner really quick!

Last edited:

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Oro? i also say that, so XP.......hmmmm.....i just ate pizza....i forgot how much. :laugh:

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I RETURN!!!!!!!!!!! But my partner's not here! *eyes get extremely watery* NOOOOO, I'm all by myself now. T_T *walks back into the fort* COME BACK SAYURI!!!!

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Hmm. That's funny. The only person that I know says "me bored" is Yamichu. :P

But that wasn't me...
    I am me now...and those other posts weren't me...so...I AM MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And how dare Kenshin steal "me bored" that's a registered tradmark! MINE!!!!!!!!!!!

~HORN!

100marios

Years
    I'm back!
    *cracks knuckles*
    For more pain!....ow....hehe.
    ......that is....
    if I could get out of this cage!
    *a dog walks up with the keys*
    ....aww! Aren't you a cute lil' doggy! Yes you are!
    ...tell ya what! If you give me the keys, I'll give you..uh...a nice watch to play with see?
    *takes off watch and the dog drops the keys*
    Good boy! Now, just push them a little closer!...no wait....come back! Don't leave! Noo!!!
    *trys to reach for the keys, but to no avail (hehe)*
    ......Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head!
    Hehe..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back