• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:
    *puts on a metal shirt*
    Hey! Isn't this neat? It's the latest fashion!
    *sees the magnet shards zooming at him*
    ....gahh! Why me!!!
    *tries to run in his metal shoes*
    ......a little help PM10000? Hehe...
    *struggles*

Alright sure. Right after I help myself. :P
    *pulls magnets even harder* RIP! Uh-oh. :paranoid:

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • Hey everyone! Im so sorry I was gone for tehe weekend. I had some ppl over and I think I would of gotten in trouble if I just decided to go on the computer, just to talk to you guys....no offence.

Yes Kayleigh, I saw it on the news. They said that the whales were going quickly,and may be exticnt in about 30 years.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    Hey everyone! Im so sorry I was gone for tehe weekend. I had some ppl over and I think I would of gotten in trouble if I just decided to go on the computer, just to talk to you guys....no offence.

Yes Kayleigh, I saw it on the news. They said that the whales were going quickly,and may be exticnt in about 30 years.
    None taken!
    This thread is dying as it is hehe....
    It hasn't fallen back this far for a along time...

What now? Hehe....

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Oh yeah. I've tried many ways to solve these crushes but none of them has worked. I'll try it the hard way now. *grabs Latioscather but the throat* listen man, this has gone long enough and I want an answer.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    *sigh* Yeah, your right. But I'm suing Latioscatcher for not telling his crush in a crush thread. :P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    Nope its only you and me posting. I thought the whole community would like to come and talk here! (sarcasim)

Ya, the whole group. :P Btw, is this the only thread you post in? Where else do you post in?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back