• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I do acctually have a crush on someone on PC. But im not saying as they already know who it is.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I have a crush on someone too but like razer I'm not saying.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    I have a crush on someone too but like razer I'm not saying.

You already mentioned some of your crushes to me and you said that you... nvm.

I even if you guess right i wont tell you who it is.

What's the matter, you're afraid? jk

XD I hate to break it to yah, but it is their second day. Look at their profile, XP

Anyway, I have a small one I suppose, but it isn't anything serious. I doubt they know.
    Oh I'm also sorry to break it to you that I already knew, as a matter of fact I've known that girl even before she joined PC 2 days ago. :P

Last edited:

Kuro

Cloaked by the Masses
    Years
    I prefer not to form attachments (AKA crushes) over the internet, as they're complicated and (often) pointless. I settle for good friendships - that approach has turned out very well for me.

Back