• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    This is so much like the 2004 version of the thread now its scary. XD

I'm pretty sure my pair is like the only girl who even cares about me, let alone has any form of crush on me. I'm unpopular. ;.;
    That's because relationships is a topic that goes on and on and on and.... yeah.

*glomps Asch* Oh were you looking for more girls? Oh sorry. I'll tell you your sister Sorano loves you very much though. When I brought up the topic of having an Ontario PC Convention, she said to lave a spot for you in my car no matter what! =O

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    This is so much like the 2004 version of the thread now its scary. XD
    That's exactly what I was thinking after reading a few of the posts here. xD The thread already has over 100 replies... Hm, now all it needs is for Sayuri no Hoshi and 100marios to get here and start RPing with me.

But they're not that active anymore. >_> *punches them*

Years
    It would be like back then, except now I don't know anyone in the thread. That means I don't have any idea who everyone is or who their crushes could possibly be. Thus it's considerably less fun. xD;

But yes! You need to get them active, Kayleigh. Don't you still talk to Chrystie?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    It would be like back then, except now I don't know anyone in the thread. That means I don't have any idea who everyone is or who their crushes could possibly be. Thus it's considerably less fun. xD;

But yes! You need to get them active, Kayleigh. Don't you still talk to Chrystie?
    Oh, I know... that's the bad thing. XD I also seemed to enjoy it a lot more back when I was younger, and wasn't busy with so many things in real life. Now I hardly even care anymore, although I want to. It's just harder to keep up with everything, and take the time to meet new people.

But anyway, I do sometimes! :3 Mostly through PM or messenger. She's still got that spunky personality, lol. She'd probably come online more often if she wasn't so busy with college--I guess you know how that goes, eh?

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    *glomps Asch* Oh were you looking for more girls? Oh sorry. I'll tell you your sister Sorano loves you very much though. When I brought up the topic of having an Ontario PC Convention, she said to lave a spot for you in my car no matter what! =O

Psht, there aren't that many Ontario members that I'd bother meeting. Most of them are really new. XD

Frig, this is too nostalgic. The life and times of Legendary_Pokemaster were long ago. Well, three years, but thats a long time.

"I have a crush on J**k*i!

You'll never guess who it is!"

Ah, stupid posts like those made this thread. XD

Years
    Psht, there aren't that many Ontario members that I'd bother meeting. Most of them are really new. XD

Frig, this is too nostalgic. The life and times of Legendary_Pokemaster were long ago. Well, three years, but thats a long time.

"I have a crush on J**k*i!

You'll never guess who it is!"

Ah, stupid posts like those made this thread. XD

Jyukai I guessed it lol. So hah I win.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Yeah, same here. I have a crush on razer... only cuz he's the best. Lol

Back