• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I used to have a crush on two guys on here. But one of them don't post here anymore, and the other he moved on(so the crush had fizzled out). So has for right now, I don't have a crush in here. It might change though....*cough* ;D

Last edited:

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    This is so much like the 2004 version of the thread now its scary. XD

I kinda hafta agree with you on that one, David. :x

Usaully these threads end up getting closed. XD

I still remember when I had a crush on you, Kenny, Frosty...and who else? XD *doesnt remember*

I do have to admit...I'm not as popular as I used to be...I really dont post here as much either. Not like i did three years ago because three years ago...I was in the crush thread 24/7. XD

But yeah...

I doubt anyone is crushing on me. : <

(Unless you count my pair)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Psht, there aren't that many Ontario members that I'd bother meeting. Most of them are really new. XD

Frig, this is too nostalgic. The life and times of Legendary_Pokemaster were long ago. Well, three years, but thats a long time.

"I have a crush on J**k*i!

You'll never guess who it is!"

Ah, stupid posts like those made this thread. XD
    I can think of:

+Erica
    +Kura
    +Ryan
    +Karli
    +Me
    +Trainer Lynn
    +Alakazam17
    +RiNCaNdY

And I bet you know even more Ontario PC members... yet you wouldn't support the idea of a PC convention in Toronto? :P Shesh, what a waste! You're so anti-social, Asch! j/k

I know. Meetings are boring. Unless you're meeting your lover. In your case, Unless Jyukai could make it........

;;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    +TRIFORCE89

...even if he'd never go to something like that. XD;

We totally should have a meet-up of sorts. Like seriously. At an anime con or even just randomly at Wonderland or something. ;_; It'd be awesome. Meeting online friends is fun even if you don't have a crush on them. XD

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    +TRIFORCE89

...even if he'd never go to something like that. XD;

We totally should have a meet-up of sorts. Like seriously. At an anime con or even just randomly at Wonderland or something. ;_; It'd be awesome. Meeting online friends is fun even if you don't have a crush on them. XD

I would really like to see my pair crush in real life too. XD

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
    I used to have a crush here, on uh... I don't remember her username, it was either Orange or Orenji. One of the two. Someone must remember her. o_o
    Well anyways, yeah. xD

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Would be like dream wouldn't it

As for me, I MIGHT have a crush on someone at PC. Hence the 'might' part since it's still too early to say, but the time will teach me~

22sa

Years
    I used to have a crush here, on uh... I don't remember her username, it was either Orange or Orenji. One of the two. Someone must remember her. o_o
    Well anyways, yeah. xD
    Orange, that artist? Yeah I wonder what happened to her... nostalgic name. >_>;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh, orange*berry! I remember her... she made me an adorable Raichu wallpaper once. ^^ I miss getting to see all of her awesome artwork. She was so nice, too.

Anyway, a random thought just popped into my head. Didn't we used to have a list of all of the people and their crushes, similar to the one in the pairing thread? Might be worth using one here, if this thread actually stays active.

Nashua

lovely, isn't she? :D
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2013
    I don't have a crush on anyone here.

That is all.

22sa

Years
    Oh, orange*berry! I remember her... she made me an adorable Raichu wallpaper once. ^^ I miss getting to see all of her awesome artwork. She was so nice, too.

Anyway, a random thought just popped into my head. Didn't we used to have a list of all of the people and their crushes, similar to the one in the pairing thread? Might be worth using one here, if this thread actually stays active.
    Here's the last crush thread with the list.... I guess digi-kun gets to say whether he wants it here or not.

orange*berry ;o;

Back