• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a Favorite Trainer Class? If so why is it your Favorite?

Crin

Life is all about choices
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Personally my favorite is the youngster class. I've loved it since I played Silver Version when I was 6. Me and my sister used to pretend to be specific trainers and I would always be youngster joey from route 30 in Johto. I fell in love with his sprite in Gen II and I when I was younger I wanted to change my name to Joey. I also love Raticate

Log

It's your boy Guzma!
    Years
    I've always liked the team grunt classes, mostly because of the fact that they're like the antagonists. Another I like because of how the sprite looks is Gen 4's PI.

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
    Really love battling Ace trainers, they always have stronger Pokémon and more diverse Pokémon in their teams just like the player.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I like ace trainers as well. They are pretty much the strongest so I would want to be viewed as one.

Years
    I'm gonna go for Ace Trainers too, they typically have the toughest Pokemon and always make for a good battle. Plus their sprites are really cool.

Crin

Life is all about choices
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Everyone is showing so much love for the Ace Trainer

Midi

Charming Ghost~
    Years
    In terms of battling, I love Ace Trainers, for many of the reasons people mentioned above.

Design wise however, I have to say Gen VI Hex Maniac, mainly in that they're so cute-looking. At least if you ask me.

Socratic

Howdy
    Years
    I like the Gentleman class a lot for some reason- well traveled, pretty witty, rather good teams, decent prize money. I also really like the Pokemon Ranger class too.

Kabocha❤

Feeling sleepy...
    Years
    Ace/Cool Trainers are very fun to battle with their diverse and strong teams. Twins/Ladies/Hex Maniacs/Aroma Ladies/Veterans are one of my favourites design and battle style wise. I would probably be some sort of weaker Ace Trainer or a Hex Maniac.
    Edit: I forgot Scientists which are scientists and that instantly makes them cool. Schoolkids are also adorable.

Back