• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a pokemon of sentimental value to you?

Anki Haru

Ace Trainer
Years
    • Seen May 30, 2012
    For me it is my Typlosion, Moeru. Ever since I was little, I always fought with him in the GSC games. I know it's just a game but to me he was my friend. I still play the old games and play with Moeru.

Years
  • For me, my Swampert (my starter in Ruby) who was my first Level 100 and was my first female starter. (Yes, she's a girl)

She's now resting in my SoulSilver and even produced a Mudkip who was transferred to my Black and he also evolved into Swampert.

Gliese

I Drink Nozz-A-La
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2013
    My Scizor in Pokemon Gold, being the first real shiny I ever caught (not counting the Red Gyarados.) Even though it was the Bug Catching Contest, I still only got second place. ><

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I'd have to say that the pokemon would have to be Cyndaquil. First starter that I ever had in the first pokemon game I ever played. Pokemon crystal. Wish I still had that save file for nostalgic reasons.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    It's mostly Pokémon that I feel bad for that are sentimental to me lol, like a junk Pokémon which I caught for junk, gave a name etc, and then got attached and actually started to like. I have lots of those probably, for some reason Sudowoodo has always been sentimental to me because there's just so much interaction with him and he's one of my favourites so yeah.

Seiren

Playing the Spirit's Tune~
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2013
    For me, it'd be Callista, the first (and only) Feebas I ever caught, now a Milotic, who I've transferred from game to game since I caught her in Ruby. I spent HOURS trying to find her, and when I finally did I was too afraid to attack her for fear I'd knock her out; I ended up putting her to sleep and then just throwing a ton of Ultra Balls and praying. Fortunately I got lucky. I've only ever bred her the once, and I just transfer the two of them from game to game to fill my dex. She's more special to me that way~

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2015
    Although my favorite Pokemon is Delibird. My Pokemon with the most value would probably be........Jordan/Carlos/Crobat the Swoobat. He was in my first game I finished and didn't restart and I love him. When I go to Nintendo World this summer I'll get a Swoobat and Delibird.

TogeticDude

Ghost Aficianado
    Years
  • My favorite Pokemon would have to Togetic. He helped me through the original Silver and now he's helping me through Heartgold! I love him because, well, he's adorable and generally awesome. I don't care what he is in the competitive world, once I get into it I will use him every time I battle.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2012
    A pokemon of sentimental value to me.....

Mew,hands down,I got one in my Red version when there was an event for it.It was my first legendary pokemon ever.And it was a long time ago.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2012
    Hm... Gardevoir. When I first got Emerald, I captured a Ralts, and released my starter, then progressed through the game with Scáthach, an Altaria, Aggron, Delcatty, Absol and a Walrein.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Probably the things in my trophy case in my trade shop. So that's ummm...my shiny Umbreon, Mac's shiny Umbreon that he RNG'd for me, Uxie and Gligar from Gonz0, a Ninetales I RNG'd for Blade, and a Remoraid with AWESOME moves from Vaporeon7. I have a lot of sentimental Pokemon though haha. I'm a very sentimental person, so usually things that are traded to me from a good friend are very dear to me. :) Even something like a Magikarp. lol

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • Two Pokémon have a sentimental value to me.
    The first one would be Espeon. I spent hours training my Espeon in the Silver version, and I was so happy when it reached the level 100. Moreover, as a young girl, I didn't know every Pokémon so I was agreeably suprised when me Eevee evolved into it, me who thought that you had inevitably to give it a stone to make it evolve ! So, the first time I saw it, I immediately love it.
    Then, Feraligatr. Because of my silver version again, with Espeon they were my strongest Pokémon. And as a starter, he had a special place in my heart.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I would have to say Eevee. :) It's my absolute favorite Pokemon and I have always gotten one in every game I could. I would then breed it and evolve the Eevees into every evolution and use them in my team.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Mine would have to be my Blaziken. It's all the way from Hoenn, Pokémon Emerald. I trained it to Lv. 100 and gave it the best moves for it. It currently is in my party in Pokémon White.

phonastik

Strange Quark
    Years
  • Charmander, the first Pokemon I ever owned. Meganium, the first Pokemon I ever raised to level 100. Blaziken, my starter from the first games that I anticipated the release of. Altaria, my favourite (and first) shiny :3

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    [SIZE="a"]Probably.......Charizard. I've had it since my first LeafGreen run and I've had it on every game since and will be forever o3o[/SIZE]

Back